Roommates (2) - Sunki

A/n - This is after Sunghoon pulls Jake into their room leaving Niki and Sunoo standing in the hallway.

Niki's pov

What just happened? Sunghoon hyung agreed to be Jake hyung's roommate and Sunoo hyung did not say anything? But doesn't he like Sunghoon hyung?

'Did you want to be Jake hyung's roommate so bad? You are still staring at their door.' Sunoo hyung was smiling at me but his smile didn't reach his eyes like it always does. Is he sad that Sunghoon hyung chose Jake hyung?

'No..i mean..i just thought you would want to be with Sunghoon hyung..that's why i asked Jake hyung.'

'Why would i want to be with Sunghoon hyung when i have you?'

'What? But i thought..nevermind..so you don't have a problem in sharing a room with me?'

'Niki we have been roommates before and why would i have any problem with you? Do YOU not want me?'

'What? No no..of course i want you..i mean i want you to be my roommate.' God i need to chill..of course i want him..and not just as a roommate but he doesn't have to know that..yet.

'Okay..lets check out our room then' oh my god..he's holding my hand..why is he holding my hand..and why is he smiling at me like that..i want to squish his cheeks..stop..look away..he will probably find that weird.

'Uh..yeah..yeah lets go.'

(Time skip..i did not know how to continue that)

We are now sitting in the living room waiting for Jake hyung and Sunghoon hyung so that we can order something to eat. We brought the couch that we had in our old dorm because why not. Sunoo hyung is sitting beside me watching some k-drama. Jungwon hyung is sitting on Jay hyung's lap and god knows what they are talking about. Heeseung hyung is doing something on his phone.

Finally they enter the living room. But they are holding hands!? What is going on here? Sunoo hyung still hasn't noticed them.

'Hey guys, lets order tteokbokki. Jake wants to eat tteokbokki.' Sunghoon hyung said pulling Jake hyung on his lap and sitting beside Sunoo hyung.

Oh no..is Sunoo hyung going to be sad..didn't they both like eachother? Why is Sunghoon hyung doing this? I raise my eyebrows towards Jake hyung silently asking what's going on. But Sunoo hyung bet me to it.

'So what is going on here? Did you finally do it?' He said wiggling his eyebrows at Sunghoon hyung.

Ok..i am confused..why is he so happy? Shouldn't he be crying his eyes out since Sunghoon hyung broke his heart.

'Yeah i finally did it..i confessed.' Sunghoon hyung confessed? So he likes Jake hyung and not Sunoo hyung?

Everyone congratulated them because apparently they saw it coming? Was i the only one who was completely oblivious?

After eating everybody went back to their rooms to rest since we all woke up pretty early today. We don't have any schedule for today so we are free to do whatever we want. And right now i just want to sleep.

'Niki come here.' He was sitting on the lower bunk. 'Do you want the lower bunk hyung? I don't mind using the top bunk.'

'Yeah..but that's not what i want to talk about. Come on..sit here.'

'What is it?'

'Why were you looking at me like that earlier?'

'When? Like what?'

'When Sunghoon hyung and Jake hyung came into the living room and when they told us they are finally dating. Why were you looking at me so cautiously?'

'Oh that..uh..its nothing..i was just..' 'Niki..'

I sighed. Maybe i should just tell him. 'I thought you would be sad seeing them together since you like Sunghoon hyung.'

'What? Niki...where did you get that idea from?' He said laughing at me.

'So you don't?' 'No..god no..his sole purpose in life is to annoy the hell out of me..he is that annoying brother you can't get rid of.'

'But i do have someone that i like. And he is not Sunghoon hyung.'

Ok..i need to hold it together..i can't cry just yet. 'Who is it? One of our members? Or someone else?'

'One of our members.' 'Heeseung hyung!? You like Heeseung hyung!?'

'Oh my god niki..you are an idiot..an oblivious idiot.'

'What?' 'Its you..i like you.' 'What?'

He likes me!? Sunoo hyung likes me? Oh god..am i dreaming? How can he like me?

'Are you going to say something? I just confessed to you and all i get is a 'what'?'

'What? I mean..wait a second..you like me?'

'That's what i said Riki.'

What? Sunoo hyung likes ME. Oh my god..he likes me. I could just kiss him right now.

'Hyung..i..i like you too.' 'Finally..i was starting to think that i am going to get rejected.'

'Reject you? Hyung i would be an idiot to reject you.'

'But wait..since when do you like me?' 'Since forever.'

'Then why didn't you say it to me?'

'Why didn't you? I was waiting for you to be ready for it..you were so..in fact no..you are so young..i thought maybe a relationship is not something you would want right now.'

'God i could kiss you right now to tell you how ready i am.'

'What's stopping you?'

And that's all i needed to hear. I pulled him by his waist and slammed my lips on his.

Unfortunately humans need air..we pulled away and rested our foreheads against each other, breathing hard. 'That was awesome. Hyung you have no idea how long i have wanted to do this.'

'Me too Ki..me too' 'Ki? I like it.'

'By the way..what did Sunghoon hyung say to you this morning? Me and Jake hyung couldn't hear a word and we got so jealous seeing you both like that.'

He rolled his eyes and smiled at me. 'Sunghoon hyung knows that i like you..so when it was decided that we would share a room he said and i quote 'Now you can have your cuddle baby all to yourself'. He doesn't leave any chance he gets at teasing me about it.'

'So you and Sunghoon hyung have liked me and Jake hyung all this time and we were getting jealous for no reason?'

'Yes..because you both are as oblivious as one can get..specially you Nishimura Riki.'

'Ok ok stop calling me oblivious now..lets sleep together.'

'Sleep together?'

'Hyung..what are you thinking about..sleep..just sleep..we can do whatever you are thinking about later.' I winked at him making him blush like a freshly grown tomato.

'Now i see why Sunghoon hyung likes teasing you so much..you are so cute when you are annoyed and flustered.'

'Shup up..or there will be no cuddles for a week.'

'Ok ok i am sorry..don't take my cuddles away from me.' Gosh i love him so much.

~🦊🐥~