Shout Out - Ot7 (Jake Centric)

A/n - So this idea just popped up in my head while i was listening to shout out and i decided to make it into a oneshot. And again i could have written this for any member, but since Jake has me in a chokehold, this is going to be Jake centric.

~

Jake's pov:

I was sprawled out on my bed after having a nice warm shower. I am so exhausted right now that i wish i could just sleep for a week or two. But unfortunately our hearts always desire what we cannot acquire.

I might have been smiling to myself after thinking about the first narration i did for Enhypen because thats when Sunghoon came out of the shower. 'What are you smiling about?'

'Nothing..just remembered something.' He folded his clothes in a neat pile and put them on the chair. If it was me i would have just thrown them on the chair to pick them up later.

'I am just leaving them here for now. I'll take it back to my room later.'

'Hmm ok.' I closed my eyes almost drifting off to sleep when i felt the bed dip beside me and opened my eyes to Sunghoon sitting on the edge looking at me. I shifted a little to give him more space and he lied down on my right.

'Don't sleep. Let's go have dinner first.'

'But i am tired.'

He turned on his left facing me and placed his right hand under my tshirt. I sighed feeling his slightly cool hand rubbing soothingly at the warm skin of my waist.

'I know you are but you also need to eat. We can't have you kissing the ground in the middle of the stage tomorrow, can we?' I rolled my eyes at him making him chuckle.

We are in LA for our two day concert here which is a part of our second world tour. We just finished day one and thats why i am so tired. But tomorrow is my birthday and I'm pretty excited to see what everyone has in store for me.

This time, very surprisingly, i won the rock-paper-scissors and so i got a room to myself. Usually we all wouldn't mind cuddling together but since everyone feels exhausted after concerts, we prefer to sleep on our own beds. Sunghoon and Jungwon are sharing but Jungwon takes forever in the shower so Sunghoon used the one in my room.

We were just lying down not wanting to get up when we heard Niki banging on the door. We sighed and walked towards the door. Our giant maknae doesn't know what a door bell is. I opened the door and stumbled back onto Sunghoon's chest when Niki threw himself at me like he doesn't know how tall he actually is.

'Jake hyung! Sunghoonie hyung! Everyone is waiting. Let's go have dinner.'

I pushed him off of me, stepping away from Sunghoon and standing on his right. 'What's got you so excited? It's just dinner.'

'So? I can't be excited to see my favourite hyung?'

Sunghoon piched his side making him yelp. 'Is he your only favourite hyung?'

'Of course, who else would it be?'

Sunghoon glared at him making him grin and he threw his right arm over Sunghoon's shoulder. 'Aww hyung, don't be mad. You are my favourite too of course. Who else will i fight with if not you?' Sunghoon rolled his eyes at him trying to pretend to still be mad but couldn't hold his smile.