♧ Chapter 11 : The Wizard King's Request

Chapter 11 :
The Wizard King's Request

Camille groaned, rubbing her temples as she tried to shake off the lingering effects of her headache. She was still in her room at the Black Bulls' base, and her memories of the previous night were hazy at best. She vaguely recalled the party and having fun with her new comrades, but the details were blurry.

"Who brought me here?" she muttered to herself, her voice groggy from the aftereffects of the alcohol. She glanced around the room, trying to piece together the events of the night.

As she tried to stand up, the room suddenly spun, and she stumbled back onto the bed with a soft thud.

"Okay, maybe I had a bit too much to drink," she admitted, a faint blush coloring her cheeks.

Camille wasn't one to indulge in alcohol often, but the celebration had gotten the better of her.

Just then, there was a knock on the door, and Yami's voice called from outside.

"Camille, you awake in there?" he asked, sounding surprisingly concerned.

Camille quickly composed herself as best as she could and called back, "Yeah, I'm awake. Come in."

The door creaked open, and Yami entered, looking surprisingly serious. "You alright, kid?" he asked, his usual brashness replaced with genuine worry.

Camille nodded, a small smile on her lips. "Yeah, just a bit hungover, I guess," she admitted. "You're the one who brings me here? Thanks for bringing me back to my room."

Yami scratched the back of his head, looking a little embarrassed.

"This is your room now and yes, I bring your drunk ass here. No problem. I couldn't just leave you passed out on the floor, could I?" he said with a gruff chuckle.

Camille chuckled softly, grateful for his care. "I appreciate it," she said sincerely. "I must have been quite a mess last night."

Yami shrugged, looking nonchalant again. "Eh, we all let loose once in a while," he said. "Just be more careful next time. You don't want to end up making a fool of yourself in front of the whole squad."

Camille nodded, feeling a mixture of embarrassment and gratitude. She was still getting used to the dynamic of the Black Bulls, but she knew that they were a tight-knit family, and she was grateful for their acceptance.

"Thanks for looking out for me, Yami," she said, giving him a small smile.

Yami grunted in response, looking slightly uncomfortable with the sentimentality. "Yeah, yeah, don't mention it," he said gruffly.

"Just remember to hold your liquor better next time."

Camille laughed softly, feeling a sense of camaraderie with her captain.

She knew that she had found a place where she belonged, and even in the midst of the chaos and rowdiness of the Black Bulls, she felt at home.

As Yami left her room, Camille lay back on the bed, feeling a sense of contentment wash over her. She may not remember all the details of the previous night's party, but she knew that she had found a family in the Black Bulls, and that was enough for her.

As Camille made her way to the kitchen to fetch some soup, she couldn't help but reflect on the events of the past few days. Joining the Black Bulls had been a whirlwind experience, but she was grateful for the sense of belonging she had found among her new comrades.