S2 Chapter 3 : Our Demons

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

..••°°°°••..
SEASON 2
Chapter 3 :
Our Demons
°°••....••°°

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

In the depth of Camille's past, lies a painful and haunting truth that she forgotten. due to the effects and consequences of the magic she possessed - it was her mother who caused the scar that mars her once flawless face. Camille's mother, driven by her lust for power and control, orchestrated the events that led to her daughter's grievous injury, a cold and calculating move to mold her into a tool for her own ambitions.

As the days turned into months, Camille's mother's plan unfolded with a sinister precision. The once strong-willed and compassionate Camille was slowly but surely manipulated, her mind entangled in a web of her mother's deceits.

Subtle suggestions and crafty illusions clouded her judgment, leaving her susceptible to her mother's will.

Under the guise of love and guidance, her mother warped Camille's perception of right and wrong, turning her against those she once held dear. Slowly but surely, Camille drifted away from her old self, the light within her dimming as darkness consumed her heart.

Within the ranks of the Joker's Black God, Camille took on a new identity, an alias that echoed her transformation - the "Red Viper." In this new persona, she became a fearsome and formidable figure, known for her ruthlessness and unwavering loyalty to the Joker Kingdom.

The once kind-hearted Magic Knight Camille became a shadow of her former self, her heart now cold and indifferent to the suffering she caused. Her mother's whispers of power and supremacy fueled her actions, guiding her every move, even if it meant betraying those who had once been her comrades and friends.

Camille's transformation is a tragic tale of manipulation and loss, as she unknowingly dances to the tune of her mother's wicked orchestration. As the Red Viper, she now walks a path veiled in darkness, her heart consumed by the very cruelty she once fought against.

The chilling revelation of Camille's transformation and the foreboding sense that her journey has only just begun. The true extent of her mother's malevolence and the impact it will have on the Clover Kingdom remains uncertain.

In the grand dining hall of the Joker Kingdom, the Eight Black Gods sat together, surrounded by an air of ominous darkness. Camille, the cruelest of them all, presided over the gathering with a malevolent grace that sent shivers down the spines of her fellow gods. Her aura exuded power and dominance, striking fear into the hearts of those around her.

As they dined on an opulent feast, their conversation began, hesitant and cautious in the presence of their formidable leader.

Nital, one of the Black Gods, glanced at Camille or also known now as Viper, noticing the wicked smirk on her lips, and decided to break the uneasy silence. "Viper, what has brought such a devious glint to your eyes today? Is there something we should know is it fun?"

Camille's eyes sparkled with malevolence, and she leaned back in her chair, relishing the attention she commanded. "Oh, my dear Nital, it's nothing of great importance it's for my own," she purred, her voice dripping with honeyed venom.

"I simply had a delightful encounter earlier with a powerful mage whose screams were music to my ears ahhhh i can still remember their last words HAHAHAHAHAHAHA."