S2 Chapter 6 : Veiled Loyalities

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

..••°°°°••..
SEASON 2
Chapter 3 :
"Veiled Loyalties "
°°••....••°°

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

The water in the bath gently embraced Camille's body, as she luxuriously soaked herself in the fragrant rose and milk mixture. The soft, warm glow of candlelight danced on the surface of the water, creating a calming ambiance in her lavish bathroom.

Camille's mind wandered as she recalled the events of the battlefield with the Clover Kingdom. The sudden change of her hearts towards the clover is clear, someone controlled her no, it's more likely manipulated her changing her motives and hearts desire.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the room, Himero watched her with an amused glint in his eyes. His flirty and perverted demeanor was evident as he admired Camille's figure, yet there was an undercurrent of charm and enigma about him.

Camille couldn't help but question Himero's motives for joining her in the chaos of the battlefield.

"Why did you come with me, Himero?" she asked, her voice echoing slightly in the room.

Himero smirked, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. "Isn't it obvious, my dear Viper? I am here to be by your side, to ensure your safety, and, of course, to enjoy the spectacle of your power in action," he replied, his voice dripping with both playfulness and seriousness.

Camille let out a scoff, "Safety? I don't need anyone's protection, Himero. As for enjoying my power, you're just as sadistic as ever. You revel in the violence, don't you?"

Himero's smirk widened, "Guilty as charged. But let's not pretend, Viper. You enjoy it too, don't you? The thrill of battle, the taste of victory, the rush of power coursing through your veins... It's intoxicating."

Camille glared at him, "I fight for a purpose, not for pleasure. And it's not about power, it's about protecting those I care about and my kingdom."

"A sudden change of hearts?"

Himero's eyes narrowed slightly, "Ah yes, the Clover Kingdom. You were once their valiant knight, weren't you? What happened to the righteous Camille who fought for justice?"

A fleeting expression of pain crossed Camille's face, but she quickly masked it with a cold facade. "The world is not as simple as you think, Himero. People change, and so do their perspectives. The Clover Kingdom showed me their true colors, and I refuse to be a pawn in their games anymore."

Himero chuckled, "Oh, Viper, how intriguing you've become. But deep down, I wonder if there's still a part of you that longs for the past, for the ideals you once held dear."

Camille's grip on the bathwater tightened, and her voice turned sharper, "Don't presume to know me, Himero. I am the Viper of the Joker Kingdom now, and my loyalty lies with our Queen. Nothing else matters."

Himero shrugged nonchalantly, "As you wish, my dear. But remember, even the most cunning serpent can be ensnared by its own desires."

As Camille's mind cleared from her mother's manipulation, she felt a renewed sense of control over herself. The memories of her true loyalty to the Clover Kingdom came flooding back, and she knew where her heart truly belonged.