S2 Chapter 5 : The Enigmatic Viper Emerges

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

..••°°°°••..
SEASON 2
Chapter 3 :
Revelations on the Battlefield:
The Enigmatic Viper Emerges
°°••....••°°

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

long chapter ahead

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

The captains' meeting room was adorned with ornate tapestries, ancient artifacts, and polished marble floors. The long table at the center was made of dark mahogany, surrounded by intricately carved chairs where the captains sat.

The high ceilings were adorned with grand chandeliers, casting a warm, golden glow over the room. captains meeting in the Clover kingdom's grand hall was filled with tension and uncertainty.

Fuegoleon, along with the other captains, expressed their reservations about accepting the Joker kingdom's alliance proposal.They couldn't forget the dark history and past conflicts between the two kingdoms, making them skeptical of the sudden change in the Joker kingdom's approach.

The Wizard King, Julius Novachrono, sat at the head of the table, his regal presence commanding attention. He listened to the captains' concerns with a thoughtful expression.

"I understand your hesitation, my fellow captains,"

Julius began, his voice calm and authoritative.

"But we must consider the possibility that the Joker kingdom is genuinely seeking peace. It is our duty to explore all options that can bring harmony to our nations."

"So how about our kid who is now gone just because of that enigmatic kingdom!" yami sukehiro Black Bull's says angrily.

Fuegoleon Crimson Lion's Captain also spoke up. "Wizard King, forgive me, but their sudden change in demeanor feels suspicious. We cannot ignore the risks involved in forming an alliance with them."

Julius nodded, acknowledging Fuegoleon's point he ignored Yami. "I agree that caution is essential, but we must not let fear cloud our judgment. Marx, can you provide us with any information that might shed light on the Joker kingdom's true intentions?"

Yami can't help but to feel angry, by how the Wizard king's ignored him. but Marx, the Wizard King's advisor with Memory magic, stood up, and a projection screen appeared before the captains.

The screen displayed the hidden land of the Joker kingdom, revealing its marvelous and elegant structures and progressive towns.

"This is a glimpse of the Joker kingdom's current state," Marx explained.

"Their advancements and prosperity are undeniable, but we must be cautious about accepting their proposal without thoroughly understanding their motives."

Dorothy Unsworth, the Captain of the Coral Peacocks, chimed in, "Julius, with all due respect, the Joker kingdom has always been shrouded in mystery. I believe it would be wise to send a team of our knights to investigate further."

The Wizard King nodded, considering Dorothy's suggestion. "You make a valid point, Dorothy. Sending a team to gather more information would be a prudent step. However, we must also prepare for the possibility of peace."

The captains debated further, each voicing their opinions and concerns. Fuegoleon couldn't help but feel a pang of sadness, knowing that if Camille were here, she would have provided a valuable perspective.