• 1 •

Imogen Lewis stood beside the brunette footballer, both of them looking into the large mirror. She studied his white oversized Prada t-shirt that she'd paired with red cargos and silver jewellery, before quickly moving forwards to adjust the chain around his neck.

Stepping back, Imogen surveyed her handiwork and turned to the man beside her to hear his opinion on the look she'd created.
'Imms you've done it again.' James Maddison shook his head and chuckled, turning around on the spot so that he could see the outfit from different angles. 'You're too good at your job.'
The girl laughed at this, glad that she'd managed to please a client once again.
'What can I say?' Imogen shrugged her shoulders with a grin. 'Although the fact that you'd manage to pull off wearing a literal binbag definitely makes my job easier.'
James laughed whilst looking down to admire his designer shoes.
'Trust that I'd look shit in a binbag, it's your styling that makes me look this good.'

Imogen smiled appreciatively before walking across the plushly carpeted suite to get a notebook off the glass coffee table. She flicked through it before looking up at the midfielder.
'Kennedy's coming this Sunday right? I managed to get the limited edition Louboutin heels she wanted.'
James nodded.
'You did?' the relieved look on his face showed that he'd not heard the end about the shoes from his model girlfriend. 'She'll love you forever, even more than she does now.'
The black-haired girl laughed before scribbling a confirmation under the name Kennedy Alexa in her notebook.
'Tell her she needs to come more often because I miss her.'
'Well you've got her on Sunday and then you've got the both of us again two weeks after, before we go away. Lucky you.' James chuckled.
'Someone save me.' She faked a grimace and the footballer elbowed her jokingly.
They spoke for a few more minutes whilst Imogen held up different jewellery pieces in front of him before James went back into the dressing area to change into the clothes he'd arrived in. Imogen packaged up his new clothes and accessories in Prada and Dior bags and James soon emerged from the room in his grey tracksuit, smiling a thanks as he took the bags.

'See you soon and good luck for the big game this weekend.' Imogen walked him out and the player turned to face her halfway out the door.
'Yeah see you, and thanks again for these.' James held up the bags to show his gratitude before leaning over to give her a parting hug with his free arm.

Imogen waved him off - the Leicester player being her last client of the day - before heading back inside to tidy away the snacks and drinks that had been out during the day's appointments.

The suite she owned for her business as a personal shopper and stylist was located in Birmingham, so football players from neighbouring teams such as Leicester and Aston Villa were frequent visitors. She also had clients from every inch of the celebrity world, lots of which including ex love-islanders, movie stars, and sportspeople. Having all these famous contacts made her well-known and she was always gaining new clients, especially after they saw how her styling always gained celebs the most paparazzi at an event.