• 20 •

'Babe you can't have ten appointments a week. I have other clients too.' Imogen snorted with laughter as herself and Jude made their way down the hotel corridor loudly.

After being out all night they'd finally arrived at the room Imogen was sharing with Sasha. The stylist got out the key card to unlock the door - opening it to reveal an empty room. Sasha had texted earlier saying that she'd be out until late at a bar with Jack and some others, so Imogen still had the room to herself for a while longer. Upon entrance the brunette flung her purse onto the floor beside the mess of makeup and clothes that had built up earlier when the girls were getting ready to go out.

'Nice and tidy.' Jude leant against the wall laughing and pretending to sigh contentedly as if the room was spotless.
Imogen shook her head in response to his teasing. 'You wouldn't understand the getting ready process because you're just a man. It's literally better than the going out.'
'Right. And why wouldn't I understand this again?'
'Because you're not a girl babe.'
'Okay well next time you girls are getting ready invite me over and I'll come do my makeup with you lot.' the footballer grinned and moved to sit at the end of Imogen's double bed.
'As if you'd ever get an invite.' Imogen laughed and opened the wardrobe. On seeing her do this, Jude seemed to get an idea so he got up to open the other wardrobe next to her.

'What are you doing?'
Imogen's question was ignored as the player carried on looking through the dresses.
'Jude.'
After a few seconds the footballer turned to her with a smirk.
'You always style me so I'm gonna try and style you.'
Imogen scoffed. 'Good luck with that.'
'You have no faith in me.' Jude laughed as the girl rolled her eyes.
He pulled out a dark red bodycon maxi dress from the wardrobe and turned to hold it up against her, nodding as if he knew what he was doing.
'Okay go try this on.'
Imogen sighed exaggeratedly and shook her head. 'Don't I need shoes and jewellery?'
Jude huffed with fake annoyance. 'You don't ask for much do you?'
'You're the one who suggested this.'
The footballer chuckled at her before going back into the wardrobe to pick out some diamante heels, before moving to the table to pick out silver jewellery. Imogen took the heels and dress into the bathroom to change, using the vanity mirror inside to fix up her makeup aswell.

At the sound of the bathroom door Jude lifted his head up from his phone and his eyes landed on the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen.
She smiled at him, a smile that physically pulled him to her.
The footballer picked up the necklace from the table and stood behind her as they both faced into the mirror. Imogen finished putting silver hoops in her ears before looking up at him through the mirror. She heard him release a breath before speaking.

'You're so beautiful Imms.'

He came closer until she smelt his cologne wrap around her and his body tall behind her.
'This is the last thing.' Jude said, lifting the necklace over her head, gently clasping it around the back of her neck. His hands brushed her collarbone, making her skin tingle. The stylist turned her head to look up at him through her lashes, his gorgeous face illuminated softly by the glow of the tall lamp beside the mirror.
He caught her gaze and his own eyes flickered down to her lips quickly as his arm easily snaked its way around the girl's waist and pulled her in closer against his toned body.
'Look at you baby.'
Imogen's heart fluttered rapidly, and before she could respond she found Jude's lips upon her own.

He kissed her softly, slowly, and the feeling he was giving her was beyond indescribable. Imogen was overwhelmed by the amount of desire seeping through her, having wanted this for the longest time. She pulled him in by his shirt so their bodies were pressed even closer up against each other; a mix of cologne and designer perfume surrounding them.
Need seeped through Jude's veins.
He'd always known that kissing the dark haired girl would be good, but this was addictive. The embrace had become more passionate and heated, the footballer's hands roaming all over Imogen's dress-clad body.
The stylist felt herself melt into him, the desire in the kiss making her lose her mind. She ran her hands over his shoulders and his arms linked around her body, picking her up easily.

A loud and clumsy knock at the door made them both jump, a female voice yelling through from the corridor.
'Immy i forgot a key. Please say you're in there. Can you let me- '
'Us.' a man's voice with a thick Brummie accent intercepted. 'Can you let us in Immy?'

'Jack.' Jude laughed as they both turned their heads back from the door to look at each other. Imogen was still in his arms, and he carefully put her down.
'Mhm. And a drunk Sasha.' the stylist snorted as she walked to the door and pulled it open.
Sure enough Jack and Sasha were stood in front of her, both looking extremely worse for wear.
'Oh Immy you're the best.' Sasha stumbled over to her best friend and wrapped her in a hug that smelt thickly of alcohol and perfume.
'You doing okay mate?' Jude laughed as he walked up to Jack who seemed just as out of it as Sasha.
'All good.' the Aston Villa striker held up a thumbs up and smiled lazily, pulling Jude into a hug.

'How did you guys even get home in one piece?' Imogen asked, now sitting beside Sasha who was already asleep on the bed.
'Mason didn't drink so he made sure we all got back to the hotel fine.' Jack slurred.
'Let's go to our room.' Jude shook his head at his teammate and chuckled.
'Night Imms.' he shot a knee-buckling smile in the stylist's direction.
'Night.' she smiled back.
He looked back at her before following Jack out into the corridor and closing the door.
'Hello?!' Sasha shrieked, making Imogen jump out her skin. 'Spill please.'
'Girl what are you on.' Imogen burst out into laughter at her best friend.