• 5 •

Bukayo Saka's happiness was heard through the changing room curtain even before his face was visible. The young Arsenal player emerged in a white Casablanca crochet shirt that Imogen had paired with grey linen trousers and two necklaces around his neck, one just basic silver and one with pearls. He grinned and spun around in front of Imogen and Emile Smith Rowe who were sat on one of the beige velvet sofas in the main studio. The two best friends often came to be styled together and today was not any different.

'Ten out of ten man.' Emile let out a whistle. 'It's actually unfair that you suit everything.'
Bukayo chuckled and held his hands up in a heart shape. 'Love bro.'
'I've smashed it again.' Imogen looked at the player's outfit proudly and laughed.
'You have as well.' Emile held his hand up for a high five and she returned the gesture before standing up and walking to Bukayo's side in front of the large mirror he was looking in. They both stared at his reflection, Imogen analysing the outfit before letting out a small giggle.

'Why did you do all the buttons up? You look like a school boy.' the black-haired girl burst out laughing.
'I don't know, I'm no fashionista.' Bukayo shrugged and laughed over Imogen's head as she fiddled with the buttons, undoing the top few on his shirt which instantly transformed the look from overly smart to stylish.
'Okay now I've smashed it.'
She moved out the way and Bukayo nodded vigorously in approval at the change she made before wrapping an arm around the girl's shoulders and pulling her into a tight side-on hug.
'How you make me feel myself this much shouldn't be allowed.' he chuffed and shook his head as if he couldn't believe he looked this good.
'It absolutely should be allowed because you look so great.'
'Agreed.' Emile added from across the room, looking up from his phone.
Bukayo smiled at them both before getting his phone out and passing it to Imogen who snapped some pictures of him posing for his story.

She'd already styled Emile earlier when both boys had first arrived, so he already had his new clothes and shoes in their bags by his feet. Before the guys left, the three of them got a picture in the giant mirror on the wall - something that had become tradition each time they visited. They never posted it, it was just purely for fun. Sometimes they'd dress each other up in shitty outfits for no reason, which added to their enjoyment of looking back through the photos as some of them were so stupid. Of all the people Imogen styled she was by far closest to Emile and Bukayo and they'd formed a strong trio almost immediately.

Both men hugged her gratefully before leaving, and Bukayo pretended to cry as he walked out the door which resulted in Imogen playfully shoving him out.
'Get outta here.' she said through laughter.
'Missing you already Imms.' Emile tried to wave sadly but he couldn't stop a smile from coming onto his face. Bukayo threw a grin over his shoulder.
Imogen shook her head and blew them a kiss which they both made gagging noises at.

'Idiots.' she laughed as they finally shot her a genuine goodbye smile before walking to their cars.