• 14 •

'The jacket adds more I think because if we just did a shirt it would be too bland.' Imogen stood facing into the mirror beside Jude, the tall man making her look small.
She'd dressed him in an embroidered black Louis Vuitton suit that he made look effortlessly gorgeous on. Jude nodded in agreement and straightened the sleeves of the jacket before turning in the mirror to see the back of it. The personal shopper watched him and intrinsically applauded herself for how well the outfit suited the footballer. She also desperately needed an excuse to stop herself from staring at him, so she quickly went to fetch some accessories to finalise the look.

'This looks so good Immy. I'm gonna smash this fashion show up man.'
The player grinned and looked at his own reflection, impressed.
She laughed and held up some jewellery choices beside his suit to see what worked best, before eventually deciding on a few pieces.
'Go like this.' Imogen gestured to Jude to put his hand out in front of him so she could slide the silver designer rings onto his fingers. He did as she said and watched her intently as she held his hand to put the jewellery on.

Stupidly he felt his heart rate quicken slightly at her close proximity and the light touch of her hand on his. Imogen willed herself not to look up at his attractive face, and instead focussed on decorating his hands with the rings and giving him a neck scarf. Eventually she stepped back to check the final outfit.
'I think it would look better with a few buttons undone.' the dark-haired girl concluded before stepping forwards to reach under Jude's neck to undo the jacket. Her fingers brushed his collarbone and the footballer couldn't stop himself from admiring her yet again. She moved back and the two looked into the mirror together again. Jude squinted and placed a hand on his chin, pretending to be critically examining the outfit.
'Hmm. That looks better but maybe if the jacket was completely undone it might work better with the scarf.'
Imogen raised her eyebrows and elbowed him.
'Are you the stylist now huh?'
'Just trying to help.' he shot her a sweet smile and the girl laughed.
Although she'd teased him she did agree that the jacket would look better completely undone, so her hands undid all of the buttons quickly. Jude helped her reach all the way down to his stomach to undo the jacket, his mind beginning to wander elsewhere. He bit his lip and coughed sharply to divert his attention back to the present moment.
'Okay that actually does look better.' Imogen nodded obliviously, adjusting the jacket on his shoulders and smiling.
'Don't sound so surprised.' the footballer laughed loudly.
The stylist rolled her eyes before going to her her phone from the sofa behind them.
'Let me take a picture of you so we remember what jewellery you had for when you come collect it all when your actual shoes arrive.'

After a few pictures Imogen helped him take off his jewellery again and Jude couldn't stop himself any longer.
'Imms.' his deep voice was quieter than normal.
'Yeah?' she finally caved, looking up at him and realising just how close they actually were.
'We've got an England game tomorrow afternoon but after that do you want to go out?' the footballer looked at her, hoping for the answer he wanted.
Imogen felt a smile spread over her face subconsciously and she hated herself for it.
'Depends what the result is. I'm not having an angry Jude on my hands if you guys lose.' she said jokingly.
'Whatever the score is, going out with you afterwards would add to it or even make up for it.'
'You little sweetie.' Imogen leaned her head on his arm as they both laughed together, each of them never looking away from the other's reflection in the mirror.

author's note
disclaimer I know that the LV suit Jude wore was for fashion week recently but let's pretend it was a while ago