𝟢𝟢𝟨 ★

" chris punched him "

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

"i am still chocked that it's already august! i mean i feel like summer just started. now we have to go back to school soon." ella groans, complaining about summer already being over in a few weeks.

"i know, but at least it's our last year. then we are finally done." nick raises his hands, as he sighs of relief.

"yeah, you are right." ella agrees.

they sit in silence for about 10 seconds before ella speaks up again.

"hey, nick?" ella says while staring at the ceiling.

"mhm?" nick hums, looking through his closet to find a good outfit.

"it's senior hear of highschool. i want to go to the dances with someone that isn't a friend. but kaleb is uhm.." she trails off, hesitant about telling him.

"kaleb is what?" nick asks curiously, but still focused on the drawer in front of him.

"19." she forces out the word and clamps her eyes shut.

she dosent hear anything, no scream, not gasp, nothing.

she opens her eyes to see nick staring at her with wide eyes.

"what." he says blankly.

"ARE YOU KIDDING?" he laughs loudly and covers his mouth with his hand.

"sadly, no." she sighs.

"NO WAY OH MY GOSH!" he laughs harder now squinting his eyes as tears build up in them.

"it's not even that funny!" she fights back while throwing up her hands.

"you have been going out with a 19 year old for like what? 4 weeks now!" he says while calming down a bit.

"i know. i just don't have the heart to tell him it's not going to work." she says.

"wait, does he know how old you are?" nick asks, now growing serious.

"yeah.." she says, while making a 'yikes' face.

"what." nick repeats his words from her past confession.

"and he's still going out with you?" he questioned dropping the shirt in his hands.

"uh, yeah. actually i'm going to his house today." she confesses again.

"oh my gosh, ella. what have you gotten yourself into?" he sighs while sitting next to her on his bed.

"i don't know, nick! i regret it and all but like how do i go back now?" she asks, not knowing anything about relationships at all.

"uhm, cancel on him? obviously." he says with a 'duh' tone.

"but that's so mean!" ella frowns and looks down at her feet, dangling off the bed.