𝟢𝟢𝟪 ★

「 " get out " 」

" get out "

(THE SUMMER I TURNED PRETTY S1 SPOILERS)

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

"i still cannot believe you guys are team conrad." chris exclaims, his mouth full with popcorn.

"it's okay chris, your opinion just sucks." nick shrugs.

"no, i'm just reasonable. jeremiah has been waiting for belly for years! he literally said it in the pool himself. conrad only liked her because she had a glow up." chris explains, with attitude.

"conrad might have liked her for years too! we don't know. you also have to realize he's only being rude because of his mom.. you can't tell me you don't feel bad for him." matt says, shoving his hand out to gesture towards the TV in front of the three boys.

the three triplets decided to watch a random show that adela recommended to them, and they got hooked.

it's a show about two brothers who like the same girl and that same girl likes the same two brothers and have to pick one of them. it's called 'the summer i turned pretty'.

"but her and jeremiah are so cute." chris says, dropping his hand to his sides.

"but her and connieeeeee!" matt drags out the last word.

"bu-" chris is cut off by someone banging on the front door.

the three triplets whip their heads around to see ella in the window looking at them, impatiently waiting for someone to get the door.

chris rolls his eyes at her lack of patience and gets up to open the door, since he's the closest.

he gets to the separate room, visibly annoyed that he's missing an important scene.