𝟢𝟣𝟧 ★

「 " this kid " 」

" this kid "

chris walked into school the next day, regardless of his pounding headache and the stained tears on his face from staying up all night and

chris walked into school the next day, regardless of his pounding headache and the stained tears on his face from staying up all night and.. well.. crying.

right as he walks in he sees jay and damien sitting by the entrance doors and they both shoots theirs heads up and give him a sad smile.

damien stands up almost immediately and walks over to chris.

"sorry bro. jay told me everything." damien gives him a little frown before giving him a small hug.

"it's fine i guess." chris tries to act fine, but obviously it's not working. he's everything but fine. you can't even out fine next to his name cause it's just not right.

"i think i'm just going to give up at this point. she dosent like me and she never will. she will always hate me." chris says with a deep and tired voice.

jay frowns at chris before the rest of the group meet them.

"so it was all an act and i was the only one who didn't know? wow." adela exclaims with a roll of her eyes.

"you can't be mad forever." matt looks at her with that look you give someone you adore so much.

they make eye contact for a few seconds before she looks away and clears her throat.

"not at you i cant." she mutters.

"what was that?" matt says and allows a smug smile to paint over his features.

"nothing!" she says loudly and scratches the back of her neck making everyone laugh a bit. everyone but chris and ella.

"hm sure." he says as he finally breaks his gaze from her, allowing a cheesy smile to replace the smug one.

"you guys are disgusting." nick says through his laughs.

"shut up, nick!" matt slaps his arm.

"ow.." nick says quietly as the bell rings.