𝟢𝟤𝟣

「 " tripped and fell " 」

" tripped and fell "

「 " tripped and fell " 」

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

ella sits at her vanity seat, going through her makeup bag to find her eyelash curler.

"ella, i can feel your nervousness. calm down a little!" she hears adela exclaims across the room as she adjusts her short dress in ella's full body mirror.

"adela! of course i'm nervous. we used to hate eachother." ella reminds the girl, making her roll her eyes.

"we both know that's not true." she says back, her heels clicking on the hard floor as she walks over to look at ella through the mirror.

ella grabs her eyelash curler and looks up, her and adela making eye contact through the mirror.

"chris is going to freeze when he sees you. he's waited his whole life for this moment. don't be nervous. you look amazing!" she reassures the girl making her allow the first smile of the day to paint over her face.

"there she is!" adela exclaims as she pays ella's shoulder and goes to touch up her eyeliner.

"i just can't believe i'm going to homecoming with christopher sturniolo." ella tells her with her breath slightly shaky.

"i can." adela shrugs.

"what do you mean?" ella furrows her eyebrows as she brings the tool in her hand up to her eyelash and presses down.

"i mean, i've known you and chris were absolutely in love with eachother since the start. i've known them since 3rd grade, and i could tell by the way chris looked at you." adela says like it's obvious.

ella feels all giddy about this statement and she lowers her hand and looks at adela with a big grin.

"how does he look at me?" she says as her stomach does little flip flops.