EPILOGUE

"the end." Chris said hearing Merida yawn out of exhaustion.

"you best get to bed now, sweetie. long day tomorrow." he smiled.

"how many am i going to be?" merida asked, her eyes low and tired.

"three years! you're growing up so fast." Chris said excitedly. "i'm becoming a big girl."
"yes you are!"

"daddy?"

"yes?"

"how did you and mommy meet?" merida tilted her head, making her hair rub against the pillow and become messier.

"that... is a long story, for another time." he grunted as he stood up.

"now, you need to get to sleep." he said as he booped meridas nose and she giggled.

"goodnight daddy." she smiled and slowly closed her eyes.

"goodnight." he left the room and walked into the living room.

"she's out like a light." Chris said as he sat next to eriella.

"wow, i've been an uncle for three years tomorrow." matt said from across the couch as jay and nick smiled agreeing with his awe.

"insane." damien said, shaking his head.

"hey guys, remember when eriella and chris hated eachother?" jay said, laughing.

"oh my, of course i remember. ah, we were so stupid." eriella said as she laid her head onto chris's shoulder.

"we all suspected it. the whole time" matt said, recovering from his laughing.

"yeah we know. we did too we just didn't want to." chris shrugged and giggled, his arm slipping around ella's waist and pulling her closer to him as her eyes start to get heavy.

she falls slightly, her breathing becoming slower and her expression becoming more relaxed.

"out like a light." chris says, shifting her hair gently with his hand and smiling as he stares down at her.

"we should get going!" matt said, him and adele standing up and heading to get their shoes on.

"alrighty cya!"

"i should too." nick said damien and jay agreeing.

"bye everyone." chris said watching them all leave.

the door closed and eriella breathing pattern faltered a bit before going back to normal.

Chris's eyes started to get heavy as well as he stared down at his beautiful girl.

"i love you." he said quietly, his eyes slowly closing. last thing he remembers his his head falling a little off of his hand.

out like a light.

kind of a boring epilogue. but hey yalllll

i was going to make this SO long ago
but i completely forgot this app even existed
so sorry yall🙂🙂🙂🙂

but yahhh byeeeeeeeeee

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 | 𝐶𝐻𝑅𝐼𝑆𝑇𝑂𝑃𝐻𝐸𝑅 𝑆. 🎉