LABYRINTH

uh oh, i'm falling in love

▬▬ NORA ELLIS IS A STAR. Music has been her way of expression since the minute she was born. A baby piano toy turned into an actual piano and piano lessons by five years old. A guitar from her best friend turned to music stardom. She was the next big thing. The next Taylor Swift, the next Beyoncé (which she quickly denounced) but it didn't matter because she was everywhere.

But Nora missed home. She missed the tranquility of riding her bike to the nearby park. Spending time messing around on the playground. She missed what her life used to be.

Mostly she missed her best friend. Who at the age of fifteen packed his bags and moved off to Germany and became the American soccer player. She missed their talks through her window. She missed kicking a soccer ball around together until their parents yelled at them to quit. She missed him.

▬▬ CHRISTIAN PULISIC IS A HERO. The American star boy, the Lebron James of Soccer, Captain America. Titles were thrown out to him everywhere he stepped. From Pennsylvania to England to Michigan then back to Pennsylvania, to finally Germany then England. He was a hero. The boy from Hershey who won the Champions League. Who led the United States to CONCACAF royalty.

But Christian missed home. He missed his family, the food, and the environment. He missed the peacefulness of little league soccer. He missed being a nobody.

He mostly missed his best friend. The one who he spent every time of day with. Who he laughed, cried, and played with. He missed her smile and her eyes. He missed how she made him him. He missed her.

OR

▬▬ IN WHICH childhood next-door neighbors reunite years later when both their careers are taking off

NORA ELLIS
( the upcoming star )

▬▬ ❝ I'm not in love with my best friend! ❞

oh no, i'm falling in love again

CHRISTIAN PULISIC
( the american hero )

CHRISTIAN PULISIC( the american hero )

▬▬ ❝ I'm in love with her ❞

oh, i'm falling in love

22/23 to present