003

INSTAGRAM

liked by 346,890

liked by 346,890

NORAELLIS guess where

tagged: londonschneider

"It's too hot," Nora complains. When she first got off the plane the dry heat was the only thing she noticed. The plane ride to Qatar was long and her fear of heights didn't allow her to get any sleep. All she wanted was to lay in a nice comfy bed.

The airport was beautiful. A mini rainforest surrounded them and Nora is memorized by the entire place. But when they got outside the dry air made her uncomfortable.

"Just deal with it. It's gonna be like this the whole time we're here." London replies. "And you're not playing in this so stop complaining."

"Doesn't matter. It's still hot." Nora says.

She was in awe of the hotel. The room itself was bigger than her whole apartment. The beds were massive and the bathroom was luxurious. "Holy shit!" She couldn't believe it. "I forget you're rich sometimes."

London laughs, "Today is all about relaxing. Tomorrow we explore."

"Thank you real estate London." The two girls laugh. "When do we meet up with Mama P?"

"They get here in a couple of days, but Weston wants to meet up sometime too."

"And how are we going to meet up with Weston and avoid Chris?" Nora questions. She knew how close they are. She remembers when Christian came back from a youth camp and told her all about how he made a friend and ran up and down stairs the whole time because he was scared of elevators. "Hide in a bush?"

"I didn't think about that."

London sighs, "I don't know. I'll get Weston to think of something. Just go and write your music."

"That's so much work though," she whines. "I can't think of how to continue it. And with coming here and meeting with Christian, it's stressful."

In a different hotel, Christian, Weston, Gio, and Weah were messing around. "Just go blond again Chris! It's not a big deal."

"No! I just went brown again. Why do you want me to so bad?" Currently, he was under attack by a hyper Giovanni Reyna. The younger laying directly on top of him and trying to kill him.

"Because it's annoying you!" When Gio and Christian first met, Gio was quick to stick by his side, considering Christian his older brother. Christian also thought of Gio as his brother. He loved him but also wanted to strangle him at times.

"Where's Tyler when you need him."

"He's getting food," Weah responds from the other bed. Weston and him playing a game of FIFA. "Wes pay attention!"

Weston had a controller in one hand and his phone in the other. "Just give me a second bro."

Chris furrows his eyebrows, "what are you doing?"

"Don't worry about it."

He did worry about it. Weston's ideas weren't always the best and he didn't want him to do something stupid. "Come on Chris let's go help Tyler," Gio says grabbing Christian's hand and rushing him out the room.

Everyone knew what Weston was doing. They didn't need the plan failing already. "What?"

cmpulisic posted on his story

viewed by noraellis and others

CMPULISIC don't tell anyone

AUTHORS NOTE
reunion soon