005

liked by 678,903 others
LONDONSCHNEIDER never seen so many tears in my life 🥹

tagged CMPULISIC NORAELLIS

NORAELLIS thank you 🫶🫶

USER CUTIES

USER r they dating??

CMPULISIC thank you for bringing her here ❤️

liked by CMPULISIC, WESTONMCKENNIE, BENCHILLWELL, and 567,890 others

NORAELLIS me when i see christian again

tagged CMPULISIC

CMPULISIC IM SO HAPPY

USER i want what they have

BENCHILLWELL oh??
USER ben what r u doing here??

liked by NORAELLIS, GIOREYNA, LONDONSCHNEIDER and 678,983 others

CMPULISIC me when i see nora again

tagged NORAELLIS

NORAELLIS don't steal my captions

USER matching captions 😭

GIOREYNA when can i see my sister again

MASONMOUNT oh??
USER not again

Childhood friends, singer Nora Ellis and soccer player, Christian Pulisic reunite, seen in an instagram post. They are speculated to be dating.

USER the lebron james of soccer has game 😭

USER ronaldo better

USER don't care

USER bro thinks the usa r gonna win

USER nora deserves better

USER maybe i should watch the world cup

Both Nora's and Christian's phones were blowing up. But they didn't care they had found themselves attached to each other. It had been a couple of hours since they left the group from dinner. Only leaving after Nora was reassured London could get back safely.

It had been so long but Nora could still remember everything about him. From him picking his hands when nervous to the way he subconsciously rubbed a scar on the back of his arm.

Christian felt the same. He noticed the way Nora made sure to always play with her necklace if it was quiet. The way her eyes traced every tattoo on his arm.

"Oh my god!" Nora gasps. "You're wearing it." A large smile was on her face.

Christian laughs, "I always have it on unless I'm playing." He holds out the necklace to her.

The same necklace he's had for ages. The cross and the charm she gave him before he left. "It's a good luck charm."

She smiles. "Well, it's gonna work for the games."

"How many are you coming to?"

Nora left it to London to buy the tickets. And London was very happy because she knew exactly where the good seats were. "The England and Iran game. We couldn't get tickets to Wales." She frowns slightly.

"Don't be sad. It's okay we'll just make sure to win for you since you won't be there." Nora smiles at him in thanks.

"Is that Mike Wozaski on your arm?" She laughs grabbing his arm to examine it closer.

"Hey don't make fun of it," he huffs. "You should make fun of this one." He points to a guitar with musical notes tattooed on his wrist.

She hits his shoulder, "fuck off." he puts his hands up in surrender. "And to think I got a tattoo for you."

Christian's face lights up, "you did!" he reminded Nora of a big puppy. She could easily imagine a tail wagging behind him. She lifts her right sleeve to show a small image on the back of her arm. It was the champion leagues 2021 soccer ball and right below it were the initials c.m.p.

"It was a spur-of-the-moment decision. But I was upset I couldn't go. Mostly upset at myself because I was scared." She shares.

He looked back up to her face but her eyes wouldn't meet his. "I don't know why, but I was angry at you. That you never reached out even if I was doing the exact same thing." She meets his eyes. "It was easier to blame you than me. But when I saw you again I couldn't bring myself to hate you."

She throws her arms around him. "We're idiots." He laughs in agreement. "By the way, the only jersey I have right now is an old Dortmund one."

"I'll give you my jersey after the England game."

"I don't want your sweaty jersey."

AUTHORS NOTE
short one

heart stopper s2 >>>
serie america is truly happening