004

"London stop it!" Nora yells. It was only nine in the morning but her head was already pounding. London decided that being jet lagged wasn't necessary and was jumping on her bed. "It's vacation why can't I just sleep."

"Because it's a very important day!" London pulls on Nora's arm. "I got in contact with Mama P and Weston. And the plan is in motion."

"I'm seeing Christian today!" Nora exclaims. "London! That's too soon!"

Nora was scared. She at least wanted a day to mentally prepare but now she was being thrown into a situation she didn't want to do.

"It'll be okay Nor. He'll be over the moon plus whenever you talk about him you have a giddy smile on your face."

"No, I don't!"

She did.

But that was her business. "What's the plan anyway?"

"He'll hang out with his parents, we meet up with the national team and they'll bring him over to surprise him."

"What the fuck am I supposed to wear?" Nora expected a few more days in which she could shop for an outfit but she was going to be rushing it.

"That's why you need to get off your ass so we can go!"

Nora found herself in love with every shop she found. She wanted every little trinket or clothes she saw. "Everything's so beautiful." She had bought a couple of things already but she still hadn't found anything to wear tonight.

"Nora, how about this?" London says. She was quick to go over to her friend and she was immediately in love.

London held a pretty long sleeve midi white dress. It would fit Nora perfectly and both knew it would look amazing on her. At the same time, it wouldn't be uncomfortable to wear in the warm Qatari weather or make her completely stand out. "London this is amazing!" She hugs her. "I love it!"

With the new dress in hand, the two friends decided to walk around and take in the scenery.

"Excuse me?" Nora looks behind her to see a young couple smiling at her. It was clear they were tourists as well and were here for the world cup. "You're Nora Ellis right?"

London nudged Nora to answer after she froze. She still wasn't used to being recognized. Especially in a completely different country. "I am!"

"Oh my god! It's so nice to meet you could we have a picture?" The girl asked clearly really excited. Her boyfriend looked more nervous than anything.

Nora smiled and gestured for them to come closer. London offered to take the picture for them. "It was nice meeting you!"

When the couple walked away, Nora couldn't help the giddy smile on her face. "Holy shit. People know me."

London laughs. "Of course they do! Your famous you know."

"Doesn't mean it's not surprising." Their walk became the rest of their day. Stopping whenever they found something interesting to take pictures or to just mess around. But around the same time, Nora's phone was blowing up. She forgot to turn her ringer off and now it wouldn't stop beeping. She chose to ignore it but as they got to sit down for a little bit she decided to check it out.

"What is it?" London asks leaning over her shoulder to see the phone.

"You don't think Christian's going to see that right?" Nora hopes he doesn't. It would ruin the surprise and in the hours of exploring she was ready to reunite.

"Let's hope not."