001

Nora Ellis teases a new single in her latest Instagram post

liked by cmpulisic, londonschneider, and 567,980 others

NORAELLIS 🎵 'cause i don't want to lose you now. I'm lookin' right at the other half of me 🎵

USER NEW MUSIC FINALLY

LONDONSCHNEIDER best friend makes the best music

USER pretend it's not a justin timberlake song

USER grammy award winning song incoming

In the nine years that Nora lived without Christian at her side, she went from small crowds in her basement to gigs at a bar, and now internet stardom. The twenty-four-year-old was living her dream.

The last couple of months consisted of writing songs for her upcoming album and recording her new single. Which in perspective is what everyone would only dream of. And don't get her wrong, Nora's happy. She loves it. But she feels like she's missing something.

Along the way, she became very close with London Schneider. An aspiring lawyer who kept Nora grounded in ways she couldn't even believe.

In fact, that's exactly what London was doing now.

"I can't fly all the way to fucking Qatar London," Nora explains for what was most likely the twentieth time.

London rolls her eyes at her very stubborn friend. "Why not? You want to see him. Hell, you've wanted to visit him for years." She argues. "So why not see him and support him for the biggest moment of his life."

Nora was very close to tearing her eyes out. "He doesn't want to see me! We haven't spoken in years London."

She scoffs, "That boy has liked every single thing you've posted. He flew from Germany to some random bar to see you perform."

"Five years ago!"

"He's wearing the same charm you gave him for his birthday. You still have the bracelet he gave you after your gig. Both of you should have still been talking to each other for these five years but you both are cowards." London reassures.

"London-" Nora goes to say but is quickly cut off.

"We're going to Qatar. You get a well-deserved break. I get my vacation. And you and Christian can reunite." Nora nods. She's already tired of the arguing.

messages

Nora
DEEDEE

Deedee
NORAA
omg how r you?
i haven't heard from you
in forever

Nora
i know im sorry!!
but im good
i have a question

Deedee
ask away

Nora
are you going to the world cup?

Deedee
i wish
holy shit are you!?!?

Nora
tickets booked
and everything

Deedee
finally!!
chris has no courage whatsoever
thank god one of you is smart

Nora
he actually wants to see me??

Deedee
okay
maybe neither of you are the smartest
of course he wants to see you
he's just an idiot

Nora
1. stfu
2. are you going??

Deedee
i can't
i don't want to travel with
how young avery is
but my mom and dad r going

Nora
wish you could come
but thanks deedee
i love you

Norawish you could comebut thanks deedeei love you