Chapter I - Reborn as a Star

I open my eye again. There was a lady face in front of my face. She have silver haired. And then I look at my arms it was small. Am I what I thought I was...

... Am I getting Isekai!?

As the corner of my eye was silver hair girl I assume to be my new sister in a white dress smile star in her eye at the first sight she saw me. She was stand next to a blonde maids.

And there was a Raven haired man in a normal dad clothes I assume is my new father.

Subaru: "I thought baby cry went their was first born."

Satella: "I don't know. My love maybe our son is stronger than other."

Oh I forgot to cries. I need to fake cry.

I do it. Totally normal cried to fool them and it work hell yeah.

Subaru: "Here. It is."

Few years living with my new family a lot of things. I never that my new father was a Chad he have fourth wive. Two silver hair half elf, a blue hair oni, a green hair warrior and I have five siblings. I was the six. Two of them was a oni, blue hair one boy one girl. they have the horn that increase their power as fuck it goes though the roof, Another two half elf silver hair both of them was a girl I like them they are good heart and careful bout their siblings, a green haired normal human kid and the kid was have strong will and the last two was me and my sister, My sister have silver hair all the buff and I have a fucking black haired a black sheep in my family no buff. Good thing I still have my old knowledge if I haven't that I'm done. Also also they name was too complicated to remember.

In this new life my new name was Stella Natsuki. My name was similar to my mother. Her name was 'Satella'. Also he was a former witch, the jealous witch. Also also she destroy half of the world few hundreds year ago. Yeah my mother have a bad history in this world good thing. But she was sweat and beautiful tho. She love us equality.

I go to library a lot also I have become a best friend with a great spirits they said. Beatrice. She is a 400 year old loli by the way. With that I learned that this world have magic. That mean I can reach my dream. To become a nuclear bomb. Other things I don't know how she write a books about my father life. Like how it like longer than a war history. I ain't read any of those but my siblings is also like to read them. My father life is like a normal Isekai Protagonist he also from Japan. So he was Summon Isekai and I was Reborn Isekai different enough I also learned few magic. Also I only can use yang magic basically dark magic it fit my themed sell. Also I giving her a nickname and she really like it. I called her alpha usually my father called her Beako. Father's was a bit surprised well he knows that:

Subaru: "You let him call you by a nickname Beako?"

Beatrice: "Yes. I suppose."

Subaru: "Is there something wrong with you? Are those novel final infected you?"

Beatrice: "Betty is fine in fact. And stop overreacting on this. I suppose."

Subaru: "So I got to call 'Alpha' too?"

Beatrice: "Betty's Subaru can called Betty by that too."

Yeah it go a lot well then I expected.

Me and my siblings was got to a fight with each other a lot. Most of the time I pretend to be at the a weak. But at night I was created my magic spell. I created a magic spell that will increase my power every day. It was my one step to reach my ultimate goal. Also I can't remove the magic spell it my cursed now.

I hide my strength I let those guy win. After all I need to be a the eminence in shadow the one who controls everything from behind. They shouldn't know about my power.