Chapter III - Mob Characters Life 1.0

Yup now I was on a mabeast hunting with my siblings. Uncle Garfiel was here to watching us tho.

It easily for me to get out from their eye. Since I faster.

As usual I don't do shit. Oh look there the green hair and the blue hair have a conversation. I secretly listen to their conversation:

Rigal: "Hey Leon. Ain't you supposed to be training about how to use your Devine protection today?"

Leon: "I take a day off. I just want to had fun here. Also it will give me some experience in killing."

Rigal: "Aren't you have enough experience? Like when you fight with galaxia. You two look like a two respectable knight training with each other."

Leon: "I don't think so. My fight with her have the adult impressed a little bit but not much as my fight between stella."

Rigal: "Come to the think of it. Are you perhaps holding back in your fight between stella?"

Leon: "No I go all out."

Rigal: "Wait if you go all out? Why Stella stand a chance against you? Even I can beat him alone."

Leon: "The thing is he was always holding back. If I haven't use my Devine protection the secret maybe stay forever."

Rigal: "Wait...I don't understand. Can you explain it again?"

Spica: "Hey what are you two doing? Com'n galaxia is already kill many mabeast. We need to caught up."

The Blue hair girl pop up out of nowhere.

Leon: "Yeah. I forgot let go back to our original goal."

And the conversation end. They back to hunting those wolf monster. I really disappointed in this. But Leon already have one piece.

After that they doing normal killing. A lot of wolf monster was dead by their actions.

Uncle Garfiel also watching them do thing as he forgets my existence entirely.

I killed few demon Wolf. Those wolf is easy to killed. I just attacks them with my iron swords as normal.

I decided to stop hiding.

I walk up to the group.

Ella: "I will never come to do this again."

Mellia: "Same."

Galaxia: "I got 20."

Garfiel: "So how many mabeast did yaa got?"

Leon: "I got 15."

Rigal: "I got 8."

Spica: "I got 5."

Stella: "I only got 2."

Ella/Mellia: "We got 1."

Garfiel: "Suck it. Loser My amazin self got 40."

Galaxia: "Isn't fair. You are an adult. We just a kid."

Leon: "I would like to continue hunting."

Ella/Mellia: "I go back to the mansion."

Rigal: "I got more than you loser."

Stella: "Yeah whatever."

Garfiel: "Hey maybe next time. Cap't will doing the mabeast hunt with ya."

Next up we go back to the mansion. Everything was back to normal except when I was at the training grounds with the other.

We was here to training with each other like normal. I just holding back letting them win.

Like normal my power was increase every day. I get stronger and stronger.