Chapter IV - Bro become the final boss

Galaxia: [Hiyaa!]

She shouted at me as her hand punching me in the stomach.

Gonna to say that hurt.

Stella: [AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!]

I do a normal mob scream in pain. Hopefully fool her.

Stella: [Sis that hurt.]

Galaxia: [Com'n I'm not hitting you that hard.]

Stella: [For you it not that hard but for me...]

Galaxia: [... Shut up.]

She hit me on the head and walk out. Thank God now I have time to do something else.

Huh. What I should do now. Training Beatrix?

Beatrix, She is talent at fighting. Her potential was higher than anyone I know here. She pick up what I teach her easily. I just training her by what I know.

Before it was me and her and now there are seven more girl in our secret base.

She is pick up those girl like a stray cats. I let them living with me tho.

No in the mansion. We actually have a base at a mountain. Inside the mountain.

Our secret base it super secret. With Beatrix help we training those girl easily.

By the way the new evil cult name was "The new Generation Cult." I don't know what it means and I don't care.

We raid their base few time over the month. I still impressed how those guy keep finding a new hideout.

Although I told the girl to work slowly if the villain die fast the hero will not have threat to challenge.

It just a simple plot in a super hero genres.

I started to see that there are more girl in my group and the number just keep growth. Day by day.

Like how? How did you get all those girl? It was like a stray animal pick up my human?

Most of them was a demi human. In fact.

Literally there Elf. Wolf. Cat. Fox. Hybrids, Human. Half elf. Like how did you collect all those race of people like how? I don't do anything yet. I just save you Beatrix and you repay me by adopt more people?

Like this point I don't care anymore. Let just bullshit my way through all of this.

Our group don't have a name yet. I like to keep it this way because it give a mysterious vibe.

Although I need to appears in the story as the eminence in shadow characters.

I got that.

I found myself in a forest. Someone called me here.

Beatrix: [Hey. Stella.]

The girl surprised me but it wasn't that impressed I can feel her from distance always.

Also her skilled to avoid notice it keep getting better. Nice job Beatrix

Stella: [You finished? I thought you will do it fast than that.]

Beatrix: [Oh Com'n you gotta to praise me or something after all we are comrades after all.]

Well she did to get it well after seeing her entire bloodline get killed in front of her face and was force to killed at Young age.

And get experiments on for one year.

You are strong mentally. I give you that Beatrix.

Stella: [I can do it better when I was your age.]