Prologue

Third Person View:

Lorenzo McRosse jumped up when the doctor called his name. His wife had been in Labor for over 6 hours.

"How is my wife." He questions coldly, but concern laced his voice.

"She is perfectly fine and recovering well, she might have a surprise for you though. You can see her now." The doctor said with a smile.

It takes Lorenzo less than a second to run into her room, and as he did his eyes fell onto his tired wife. And a baby boy.. and girl? Lorenzo looks at Sarah in shock as she nods slowly.

"Twins? A g-girl?"

Sarah smiles and Lorenzo embraces her with tears in his eyes.

———— 6 years later ————

Lorenzo stands up from behind his desk with a tired expression. He had been working the past few hours as one of their shipments had been stolen. He quickly shuffled to his room, expecting his wife to be there. When he entered, Sarah was no where to be seen. The room was a mess.. clothes scattered everywhere and the bed unmade. But there was a note on the bed.

Panicking, Lorenzo quickly grabbed the note and started reading it.

To Lorenzo and Sons..

I have left. I wish I could be there to tell you in person, but it cannot happen. I have fallen in love with another, someone who will treat me better. I have taken Rose with me as it is not safe here and I do not want her to be involved with the mafia. Please read this to my sons..
Elijah.. I know that you will be very successful in life and I wish you the best. I love you.
Marin.. I know how much you love your brothers and I want you to take care of them forever. I love you.
Dante.. I need you to protect your brothers forever and care for them. I know sometimes you can act cold but now I need you more than ever. I love you.
Lucas. I want you to help your brothers as much as you can. I know you have great skills so put them to use. I love you.
Xander.. I'm sorry. I know how much you love Rose and I have taken that away. Your too young to understand everything and I wish you luck throughout all of your life. I need you too care and love your brothers. I love you.
Raine.. I'm sorry. I did what I had to do to protect your twin and my daughter. When you are older, you will understand it is for the best. I love you.

Don't attempt to find us as I assure you, that you won't succeed. I love all of you forever and I'm sorry but this had to be done.

Love Sarah.

Lorenzo silently gasps and tears full his eyes. He scrunches the note up and throws it to the side. He runs down the hall to Rose's room. Taking a deep breath, he enters.

"N-no.." He finds Rose's room empty with nothing left in it except a note reading I love you. Lorenzo starts crying, leaning on the wall when Elijah runs in the room crying. With Sarah's note in his hand.

"DAD, WHAT IS THIS.." He says, tears brimming his eyes.

"Where is Rose. Where is Mum. WHERE ARE THEY." He shouts with tears running down his face.

Lorenzo looks up at his son and pulls him in for an embrace. Whispering in his ear he says..

"I failed son.. I'm sorry."

———————————

AGH FIRST CHAPTER DONE!

It took so long to write this as I haven't had any motivation. Since it's the first chapter and my first book, I didn't know where to start. Any feedback will be welcomed and appreciated. This chapter isn't the best but I will try to improve it in future chapters.

If you have any ideas for future chapters it will be appreciated!!!!

I will be Doing a question of the chapter so look out for those and answer!!

Question: Do you have any pets? If so, what are their names?

Remember you are loved 💜💜
Bye bye Lovely's <3

       Vote | Comment | Share