Chapter 6: Run

- ROSE POV      -

After reminiscing the plan in with Lay, I think it's time to put the plan in motion.

Let's do this.

Whilst waiting patiently for David to come back, I scan the room for anything I can take. There's not much in here, a few simple chairs, coffee station, free biscuits, and a TV. WAIT. Free biscuits!?

Oh hell yeah.

I look out the window, making sure no one's watching then I quickly run to the free food. I shove some biscuit packets in my jacket pocket and look what else is there. Sugar? Yes please. Salt and Pepper? Don't really use it but sure whatever. Tea bags? Hell yea bitch.

Let me get this straight... tea is better than coffee or hot chocolate whatever. Tea is life. I don't care what any bitch says.

UH ROSE

What, I'm trying to steal stuff here

THE DOORS OPENING YOU DUMBASS

Oops.

"What are you doing Rose?"

Shit

I turn around slowly and find myself face to face with David.

"Uhh, I'm just looking at the fine cuisines you are serving here?" I say "Yum yum?"

"Put them back please."

"Put what back?" I reply acting clueless.

"There's a sugar packet hanging out of your pocket."

You fucking dumbass

YOU COULD'VE TOLD ME

"I wonder how that got there... No worries I'll just put it back."

I take the sugar packet out of my pocket and put it back, careful not to spill anything else hidden in there.

"Now David.. may I borrow the phone to contact.. a friend?" I ask sweetly, smiling at him.

"Of course you can sweetheart, the phone is just to your left, I'll give you some privacy." He exits the room closing the door on his way out. Perfect.

He called you sweetheart

I know I had to stop myself from throwing up.

Okay now just go on the phone and type in the number **********

Yes I know the plan we've gone over it 100 times it's not that difficult.

I walk over to the phone and type his number.

Percy: Hello? Who is this? Percy's voice crackles through the phone.

Rose: Blume Blütenblatt Blüte

(A/N - Translation: Flower Petal Blossom. This is their code which basically means get me out of here.)

Percy: On my way ma'am

Rose: Also bring a change of clothes for me

I hang up the phone and stand by the unlocked window, anxiously observed the quiet street below. Tapping my fingers on the windowsill, I awaited the arrival of his car which would hopefully allow me an escape from going back to their home. Not mine. The room's stillness was broken only by the rhythmic ticking of the wall clock. As the distant hum of an approaching engine reached my ears. I look outside the window to see a black 691 HP Concept Supercar with Percy sitting in the driver seat.

With a racing heart, I carefully eased the window open, its hinges creaking softly in protest. I quickly look back at the door, making sure that David didn't hear the creaks. The fresh air brushed against my face as I slipped through the narrow opening, grateful for the unlocked window that offered me a exit. As my feet met the ground outside, I took a breath of fresh air. I was finally free from my demons, and I will never return again .

Hopefully.

I walk over to the back of the car, quickly hopping in. I quickly greet the Percy and look at the outfit he left for me.

(Put outfit at the top of chapter)

Damn that's gonna look sexy on us

"Percy you have a great fashion sense, holy shit" I exclaim, staring at the beauty in front of me.

"You're welcome ma'am. My daughter picked them out for you." He replies with a chuckle, starting the car

"How is Annabeth anyway? I heard she got into Harvard?" I smile. Percy and his wife Hailey were big fans of Percy Jackson, so they named their daughter after Annabeth Chase.

Percy looks back at me and smiles kindly.

"She's going amazing. We are so proud of her, she has worked very hard for this and she deserves it."

I smile back and rest my head on the window. My eyes began to droop when I hear the car stop. As I drift off, I feel a soft blanket put on top of me, and someone whispering.

"Goodnight ma'am."

_______________

Just so there's no confusion, Percy isn't a bad guy.

Anywaysss have you guys seen the new Percy Jackson show on Disney!? It's absolutely amazing.

So if no one asked, how are you feeling today?

Also please don't be a silent reader, I love to read my comments <3

Okay so this is an important question... Tea or coffee?

(Definitely tea)

Bye my love, have an amazing day <3