Chapter 05: Police Station

Rose:

Right now I'm sitting in a chair— the most comfy chair I have ever sat on I might add — waiting for David to come back. David is one of the policemen who came to pick me up, he's been nice to me so far. But that never lasts long. Right now they are doing DNA test to see if I have any relatives.

David then walks into the room with a piece of paper in hand.

"We go the DNA results back!!" He exclaims excitedly.

Well we're fucked.

"So what does it say..?" I ask, maybe it will come out negative.. I sure hope so. David is realllllyy getting on my nerves right now.

"We have done a DNA analysis and you do have some family, we have called them and they have agreed to take you in!"

"Are you serious? Can I see the sheet."

David quickly hands me the sheet and I scan it. 99.9% match to.. Elijah McRosse? Who the fuck is that. Is that one of my brothers? What about my father?

He is not our father

Sorry Sorry.

"Who is Elijah?"

"One of your brothers." He says smugly.

I nod swiftly, I knew I had brothers I just don't remember their names and shit. They obviously aren't memorable.

"When will I be picked up."

"In a few hours.. in the mean time get some rest!"

I roll my eyes and lean back in the chair, my thoughts drowning me.

I don't wanna go back there...

Then don't.

What are you thinking?

It's easy really, we just get out of here

But how do we do that.

Call Percy.

But that's only for emergency situations, they said that.

Do you want to go back?

Well.. no...

Then what other option do you have.

Lay is right. I don't have anyone anymore. Who says they won't treat me like Sarah and my stepfather. I don't want to be broken again. I can't. I don't think I'll survive this time.

I can never trust anyone again.

————————————

Well that's another chapter done!

Another short chapter, really sorry but there's not much to put until they meet 🤷‍♀️.

Me and my friends did secret Santa today and I got the person that I hate most in the group.

Yay me.

Anywaysss enough about my shit I wanna kms life :)

Bye my loves

Love you all <3

Rose

Vote | Comment | Share