Chapter 07: Family Meeting

_.Elijah._POV._

(Before she runs away)

I just finished pouring my Mallcon scotch, downing the whole glass. It has been exactly 11 years since my sorella has been taken from us. I remember the look on my fathers face when I walked in their room. He was.. broken. After that he devoted his life to work. He was never a good father, but I understand his pain, I lost my mother and sister that day, nothing can change that. But he could've as least consoled us.

I've take care of my brothers since the accident. The only other person who knows about this is Marin and Diego, my assistant, but mostly my friend. If the secret gets out to our brothers... then I don't want to know what happens.

                                                  ~ Ring Ring ~

So much fucking work today..

Elijah: Hello?

David: Hello! Is this Elijah?

Elijah: Yes this is he. Who are you and why are you calling me?

David: My name is David, I'm from the New Jersey police station, I'm calling to inform you about the missing persons case.

Elijah: What's the address, What do you know.

David: I've got a Rosalina Parkon here, her mother and stepfather recently died in a car crash. I have done a DNA test and the results came back 99.9% positive.

My sorella.. He found her. My Rose.

David: Hello? Are you there? Ugh this internet is fucking horrible..

Elijah: Y-yes I'm here

David: OH. A-apologies for my language.

Elijah: Send me a picture and the DNA test now.

David: Okay

                                       ~ BEEEEEEEEEEEP ~

I am so fucking scared right now. I don't know whether to laugh, cry, scream or punch something. I just have to wait until he sends the test results.

I get a text message, and I open the file.

"I-It's her.." I whisper. Tears spill from my eyes onto the phone in front of me.

Suddenly he sends another photo labeled: Photo of Rosalina

This is it. This is it.

I'm not ready for this. How will I tell everyone else. What if she looks totally different. WHAT IF SHE ISN'T MY SISTER. oh wait I got the test results never mind.

Okay.. here we go. I cautiously open the photo.

A gasp escapes my lips as tears well up in my eyes. It's really her. She doesn't look like my bambina anymore... She is just staring at the window with no emotion in her eyes. I hope when she finds us she will feel comfortable and trust us.

I quickly text David back saying I'll pick her up immediately. She looks adorable in that photo, she looks just like her mother. I can't wait for il mio piccolo fiore (my little flower) to finally come home. I need to tell my brothers, they will be delighted.

I quickly text our family group chat to meet in my office immediately. Then I hear a stampede of elephants running through my door. Who let these feral creatures out of their cages...