Chapter 02: Pain

Rose

Pain.

That's all I felt.

Pain.

Let me recap real quick. My name is Rose Arcadia Parkon. I live with my mum and stepfather (James). I can't even call them that. I've never met my birth father and I never want to meet him. He ruined my life by leaving me with these bastards. My stepfather told me how he hated me and sold me away to him, and for that I will never forgive him. They have abused me emotionally and physically. Ruined. My. Life.

How much I wished I have a perfect life.

Perfect family. Perfect parents. Perfect siblings. Perfect house. Perfect room. Perfect friends.

Perfect me.

Perfect body.

Perfect soul.

Like that's ever gonna happen

I have to keep reminding myself that my birthday is only in a few months, then I can leave this dreadful place that I have to call home. Last night was worse than others. I got into a fight at school because the 'Queen Bee' poured orange juice on me, and I do not have enough self-control to calm myself.

When I was 12, I was diagnosed with IED (anger issues). But Sir stopped buying my pills because they are a 'waste of money'. Like, I'm sorry my mental health isn't important to you?

Last time I tried to fight back, finally defend myself. It didn't work. It never works. He always has something up his sleeve. His ugly, rotten sleeve. So he put me in the white room. I think I was there for a few days.. me myself and I.. and Lay of course. 

The white room is his main torture chamber, which he uses whenever I disobey him. It's a plain white room with a white speaker.. I only get white food if I'm good. There is a speaker that keeps me company, repeating the same words.

Obey. Kill. Pleasure.

Obey. 

              Kill. 

                         Pleasure.

Enough about my problems.

Right now I am in my room, if you can even call it that. Basically it's a stray, dirty mattress, covered in my dried up blood.

Disgusting right?

I mean it's something, wouldn't expect more from him though.

Groaning, I try to get up from my bed.

Key word try.

"GET THE FUCK UP YOU USELESS SLUT' James yells, barging into my room.

"S-sorry sir." I curse myself for stuttering, but I can't help it.

"BREAKFAST WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MAKDE 5 MINUTES AGO YOU UNGRATEFUL BITCH" James grabs a chunk of my hair, throwing me on the ground.

I have learnt not to scream or cry. It only makes things worse.

Painfully I limp to the bathroom, looking at myself, I look.. broken. Purple bruises scatter my broken body with scars, words on my back.

I always tell myself to stay strong, and it was easy when they were in my life. But they left. Like every good thing that happens to me. They always stayed by my side, they even knew about what happens to me. But when they left I cut myself off from everyone, including myself.

I find my blades hidden behind the toilet.

I can't handle it anymore and this makes pain a bit more tolerable.

One for each name, one for each of my family.

Slut. I cut

Whore. I cut

Bitch. I cut

Ungrateful. I cut

Worthless. I cut

One for my mother. I cut

One for James. I cut.

One for Dan. I cut.

This has become a habit of mine. I like to feel that I am in control of my pain for once. I've tried to stop, but I can't.

I quickly clean up my scars and jump in the shower. The burning water hits my skin, increasing the pain. i feel some type of relief. I walk out of the shower and dry myself quickly. I put on an oversized hoodie and some jeans, covering my scars. I find my secret stash of painkillers that I took off James, when he got injured a few years back. I quickly swallow 2 and go downstairs.

Hoping that James and Dan had already left, i quietly exited my room and enter the kitchen.

"Hey Rosie, ready for school?" Dan exclaims as he brushes up behind me, grabbing harshly on my waist, putting his body on mine. I shudder when he calls me that. I hate that nickname, it makes me feel weak. More than I already am of course.

I feel him kiss my neck slowly going farther down. A feeling of disgust spreads throughout my body.

"ANSWER ME' He yells as he shoves me to the ground.

"Fucking dickhead" I mutter

I see him whip his head around to me. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. I'm fucked.

"What did you just say to me." He starts walking closer to me and grabs my wrist. Definitely gonna bruise

"I said that I-I have to go to school.." i stutter and try to get out of his grip.

"If you say so Rosie. " He loosens his grip, but not before planting a kiss on my neck.

I quickly grab my bag and basically sprint to the the door. School is a 15 minute walk and its already 8:30 so I'm going to be late.

----------------

Hey y'all!! How are you today?

How do you feel about Rose so far?

Ive read so many of these books yet i still cant write it out properly. Sorry if its a bit bad.

Feedback will be appreciated :))

Question: What is the best book on wattpad that you have read?

Bye my loves <3

Vote | Comment | Share