Chapter 4

Chapter 4: A Second Chance

Years had passed, and Ken's relationship with Izzy had come to an end. Once again, Angel found herself comforting Ken and helping him move on from the heartbreak.

As they grew closer once more, Angel finally mustered the courage to confess her feelings to Ken.

"Ken, I've liked you for so long," Angel confessed, bracing herself for his response.

Ken looked at her without saying a word, leaving Angel to overthink the situation. Did she make a mistake? Will Ken reject her?

But then, Ken smiled and answered her.

"I've known, Angel. I've known for a while. And I've started to like you too," Ken admitted.

"Can we write our love story now?" Ken asked with hope in his eyes.

Angel couldn't believe what she was hearing. She nodded, ecstatic that the person she loved also loved her back.

All those years of waiting were worth it for Angel, and she finally had the happiness she had longed for. Some girls envied her now, but she knew there were others who were genuinely happy for her and Ken.

For three years, Angel and Ken were together. They were blissful in their love, but then came a twist in their story.

Ken's first love, Miya, came back into his life and wanted to reconcile with him. Ken and Miya had a private conversation, and Angel, having complete trust in her boyfriend, felt no jealousy.

However, as time went on, Ken became more engrossed in his relationship with Miya, leaving Angel with little time and attention.

Angel couldn't help but feel hurt once again. She decided to talk to Ken about it.

"Ken, do you still love Miya?" Angel asked, her heart breaking with the possibility of losing him.

Without hesitation, Ken answered with an "Yes."

Angel couldn't hold back her tears anymore. She felt so worthless, as if all her love and devotion were in vain.

"Did you even love me, Ken?" she questioned through her sobs, desperately seeking the truth.

Ken looked at her and mustered the courage to speak honestly.

"I just use you to forget my ex, Angel. I never truly loved you," Ken's words were like a knife, slicing through Angel's heart multiple times.

With a broken smile, Angel responded, "All these years, I thought you loved me. I thought all the waiting was worth it. But apparently, it wasn't."