𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗨𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦

"nah bro i don't wanna hear that shit you basically threw yourself at him!"

"jake if you were paying attention you would've seen he was the one all up in my face. like are you fucking dumb!?"

the team could hear you guys arguing from downstairs. they had just lost the game 21-43, it was a tough loss. you and jake on the other hand had been arguing ever since you got into the house, a boy on the opposite team came up to you during half time asking for your number, you being stupid gave it to him, and jake witnessed everything.

"should we try and stop it or.." nelson asked. even though he was crazy, he still cared about his friends, and it sounded like y'all needed space right now.

"it'll end eventually let's jus let it go by." lavar said.

upstairs though, it didn't seem like the argument was gonna end anytime soon.

"y/n i literally seen you give him your number bro. you gonna tell me i'm blind?"

"yeah well maybe i gave it to him because he actually gave me attention you know, told me i was beautiful, told me he would take me out to eat. when do you ever do that jake?! it's always basketball this, my friends that, tiktok that! you never give me attention!"

he got all up in your face and said, "yeah well maybe if you feel that way, we shouldn't even be together." his own works shocked himself.

you backed up and looked him up and down, shaking you head. "so that's how you feel huh?" you scoffed, grabbing your purse and leaving the room.

the boys heard footsteps and nelson got up, heading towards the stairway, "y/n you okay?" you looked up and he seen the tears in your eyes. nelson was like a son to you and jake. y'all always looked out for each other, he would always be over at jake's house sometimes third wheeling y'all, and surprisingly you were the first person on his emergency contact form.

"how about you ask your friend that question." you pushed past him, and you felt horrible. you loved nelson, but your emotions were getting to the best of you right now.

𝗔 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗣𝗟𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗦

three days had passed since i last talked to jake, nelson, or any of the team members.

you had at least about 100 missed calls from jake, 267 unread messages from him too. i mean if he's this desperate maybe he shouldn't have said the shit he said to u that night.

you also noticed that nelson, lavar, and cam called you a few times, nelson being the one that called the most.

you were stuck in your bed, doing absolutely nothing, just scrolling on social media. you felt like distancing yourself from the world. it's crazy how things people say can affect you so much.

you were about to get ready when you noticed cam was calling you, and surprisingly you answered.

"y/n hello??" cam almost sounded relived to you picking up.

"yes can what happened?"

"y/n you need to come over to jake's house right now, he hasn't came to practice, he hasn't answered anyone, just please you the only one that could fix this shit."

"cam you do realize that he shouldn't even be the one sad right now, he's the one that broke shit off with me."

"i know but we need him y/n, and jake's not the type to act like this so you needa talk to him."

"ok fine," you rolled your eyes and put him on speaker, placing your phone on your dresser and trying to find an outfit, "where y'all at."

"at his house. try to be here in like 10 minutes."

"okay bye cam."

"bye pookie, love you." and he hung up.

you laughed, cam and you kind of had this brother sister relationship, you knew him before jake and he was actually the one that put you on to him. you guys randomly started calling each other names, and 'pookie' was his go to. i guess him calling you that just now was his way of trying to cheer you up.

soon after, you pulled up to his house, knocked on the door and see nelson answered.

he hugged you tight and you couldn't help but hug back, "i missed you y/n." you could feel him smiling into your shirt.

"i missed you too nel." he lead you inside the house and to the living room, where almost half the team sat.

you seen cam at jake's door trying to get him to open it, but couldn't budge and once he saw you, he said, "jake, y/n's here."

you heard the door click and cam shoved you towards his door, where you opened it and quickly shut it behind you. all you did was stand there, not knowing what to say. but you seen the state of jake's room, and it looked absolutely horrible.

"baby i am so sorry." he walked up to you and hugged you. once he pulled back, you seen the circles under his puffy, red eyes.

"jake.."

"just let me talk, please." he lead you to his bed and sat you down, to which he sat besides you.

"baby, i was stressed out after the game ok? especially since the reason we lost was mostly my fault. i took my anger out on you baby and i didn't mean to. you mean the world to me and i don't wanna loose you. so please can you forgive me, i promise i won't say nothing like that again. i wanna spend my life with you."

you could swear there were tears in the corners of your eyes, and all you could do was nod because you felt as if you spoke you would just burst out crying. you were a very sensitive person.

"speak to me baby." jake grabbed your hands and looked you in the eyes.

"i forgive you jake." you wrapped your arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

"what you said just really hurt." you whispered and let a tear slip from one of your eyes.

he stopped hugging you and grabbed your face, looking you in the eyes again, "i know and i'm sorry baby and i will keep saying sorry."

you just nodded and he gave you a deep kiss.

"now go get dressed, they're waiting for you in the living room to go to practice."

( 𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟭 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦 )

( 𝟭𝟬𝟵𝟭 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦 )