𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗢𝗨𝗧

( 𝗝𝗨𝗦 𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗟 𝗦𝗠𝗨𝗧𝗧𝗬 )

𝗜𝗠𝗔𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗔 𝗛𝗢𝗧, sloppy, horny ass makeout with jake.

it was the perfect timing, both of ya'll parents were out of town, and his siblings were at their friend's house.

ya'll just been in his room listening to music like old drake, future, summer walker, all that good shit you could think of.

you was on top of him, and he was leaning on the headboard. his hands was on your ass and your hands in his hair, tugging on it lightly and moaning softly, occasionally moving under his shift to rub up and down on his abs.

his hands kept going up to your waist to rock you back and forth against him. and you felt his hands slide underneath your biker shorts too, trynna slide them off but failing horribly. that's ok though.

all you hear in the room is the sound of lips smacking against each other, almost sounding like people was eating each ohher alive.

his tongue was in your mouth, saliva covering both of ya'll lips.

he was moaning and whimpering against your lips softly, the grinding just felt so good.

one of his hands came up to your neck and squeezed jus a lil.

he even moved his head down to your neck to give you a few hickey's, that wouldn't go unnoticed if you walked by anyone.

eventually he flipped you over and whispered in your ear, "take the shorts off ma."

i mean you can imagine the rest. 

i'm in heat ya'll, gn!

( 𝟮𝟱𝟭 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦 )