𝗛𝗜𝗚𝗛

𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗬𝗡𝗡𝗔 get your boyfriend to try and smoke a blunt with you

now, jake was a saint. or not really just in a different type of way if you know what i mean.

you smoked to calm yourself down, to relieve any stress, and jake was always there with you to make sure things were ok, but never did try it. there were multiple occasions where you tried to make him take at least one hit, but he always refused.

"bae at least one person's gotta be good enough to take our asses back to my house."

"nah i gotta doctor's appointment in two weeks."

"my mom probably gonna smell it on me bae i can't."

always with the excuses.

but now he couldn't really use none. his mom and dad were on vacation, it was summer, he didn't have any games for the next month. this was the perfect time for him to try.

you and him were sitting in your room, him multitasking, trying to find a movie on disney+ to watch while also trying to figure out what food to order from doordash, and you besides him, rolling a blunt.

"baby can you like.. not do that today." he asked, and you rolled your eyes.

"too late it's already done boy." you got comfy, laying your back against your headboard and made jake sit up besides you.

you took the first hit and made a move, holding the hand out that had the blunt and trying to pass it to jake.

"nah i-"

"boy you nothing, you got no excuse." he stared at you in disbelief before sighing heavily and putting his phone in his lap, taking the blunt from your hand.

you smiled and stared at him as he tried to figure out how to do it, "just put this end of the blunt in between your lips and inhale." he did what you told him, and of course like every person does their first time, has a coughing fit.

"ba-baby i need water.. ima die." he kept coughing while you was just laughing and patting his back.

you handed him water and he drank almost the whole thing.

"boy you are dramatic, you wasnt gon' die." you were still laughing and took the blunt from him, taking another hit.

you didn't expect him to do what he did next. the blunt was almost finished, and you knew you felt him eying you, you just didn't say anything because you were pretty much in your own world.

"bae can i try again?" he said quietly, almost as he was disappointed in himself, but you didn't hear him because of the tv being turned up too loud.

"huh?"

"i said can i try again?" this time he said a little louder. you nodded and passed the blunt to him, going to grab the water again just incase.

when he took the pull, he sighed and laid his head back against the headboard, almost as if he was in euphoria, in another world.

"damn boy that shit kick in fast wit you." you laughed and he just smiled, taking another pull.

"it feels good though don't it? letting all your worries go to the side? i told you, you don't be listening." he just nodded and took another pull.

you let him finish the blunt, because hey why not.

you knew jake had been through a lot of stress lately, with basketball and his mom being on his ass all the time and rumors about him on tiktok, all of that shit. you wanted your boyfriend to relax.

but as soon as he was done, he was out like a light. didn't even wait for the food, didn't even give you a goodnight kiss, just snuggled into your neck and mumbled a few things you couldn't hear and went out.

you laid his head softly on a pillow and tried to clean up the bed with ought making a mess, the weed crusher and ashtray were on it and you didn't want any ash or anything making a mess on your perfect white sheets.

when the bed was cleaned up, you got in besides him and cuddled into his chest, to which he smiled in his sleep and put a arm around you.

you snapped a pic on your phone and posted it in your close friends, captioning it, "my poor baby in another world." with the weed emoji next to it.

of course, his friends started replying, being dramatic.

camwilderr replied to your story : ima beat both ya asses

nelsonneumann2028 replied to your story : i want some zaza can i come over

to nelsonneumann2028 : boy go to sleep and go eat some oreos or sum.

whiteboyemily replied to your story : you finally got him to smoke a blunttt hayeee

you just smiled as replies kept coming in and put your phone down, knocking out with your boyfriend.

uh ohhh , back again 😛

( 𝟴𝟮𝟯 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦 )