𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗦 & 𝗜 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨'𝗦

your boyfriend had just won his last game of the season with rwe, and he was excited to say the least

you were in the stands cheering with your bestfriend next to you, you were happy for him. it was his ultimate goal to get a big award, and your baby finally made it.

you caught his eye and he signaled to come onto the court.

you quickly got up and ran towards your boyfriend, jumping into his arms and him picking you up.

"i'm so proud of you baby." you whispered in his ear and he placed you back down, grabbing your face and looking you in the eyes.

"y/n.." his eyes were flickering from your lips to your eyes, he kept licking his lips.

"jake.."

he kissed you. he finally kissed you, and in front of everyone. in front of the cameras, in front of his crazy fangirls, in front of his friends and your friends. this was serious.

the kiss was passionate, his tongue slipped into your mouth but you quickly backed up, "we're in public jake." you quietly laughed, and in the corner of your eye you could see a few cameras snapping the cute moment between you too.

"i don't care. i want everybody to know you mines." he kissed you again, this time a little more softer, your lips moving in sync and it was almost like the whole world had gone quiet. it was just the two of you.

he finally pulled away after what felt like forever and pressed his forbear against yours, "i love you. we forever ma."

you didn't know if you wanted to feel shock, or be happy. you and jake had been talking for a good 6 months, and never publicly kissed or did much pda. and to add on, jake had never said i love you. like ever.

"baby, say sum." he broke you out of your trance. he was looking at you for an answer, nervous for what you'd say.

"i love you too jake."

( 𝟯𝟰𝟬 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦 )

( 𝟯𝟰𝟬 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦 )