𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡 𝗛𝗘𝗥

𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗝𝗔𝗞𝗘 had been dating for some time now, and just recently made ya'll relationship public

ya'll relationship was chill, no arguments whatsoever, unless it's over some stupid shit like jake bringing home your wrong chic-fil-a order.

but jake had this friend, emily or as some people know 'whiteboyem', and he had this ex that was absolutely obsessed, desire. now you never had a problem with her, you honestly though em fumbled with her. but when she started flirting with your man, that all changed.

you and jake both weren't together right now, he was at basketball practice and you were laying in his bed waiting for him to come back so ya'll can start movie night together. his mom didn't mind that you were over half of the time, as long as your parents confirmed.

you were scrolling on tiktok when you saw a video of desire duetting jakes video. now you scrolled past it first because knowing you, you don't pay mind to shit. but in the caption you had saw jake's username, which made you scroll back up.

she had duetted a video of jake dancing, and put in the caption 'i like this white boy' and left it at that. and in the comments jake commented a red heart.

a red fucking heart.. nahhh..

under his comments several people commented about you saying 'how your girlfriend gonna feel about this' or 'i hope she beats your ass'.

and other people in the comment section were just feeding into them saying 'they would be so cuteeee' and what not.

this was posted a good three days ago, so you were confused why now it's being bought to your attention. so you took matters into your own hands, sending jake a screenshot of his comment and the video and saying, 'so this what we doing now? cool.' and left it at that.

you decided to just go home, asking your older brother to pick you up because he was coming from football practice. when he was asking you what happened, you just shook your head and continued scrolling on your phone.

you ignored several messages from jake, leaving him on read most of the time.

from jake❤️: baby can you pick up the phone ??

from jake❤️: we was joking y/n that's how we play
read 10:57

did he think you were fucking stupid or what. cause he was really testing your patience right now.

from jake❤️: why did you leave? come back so we can talk bae please. i'm sorry

there were other messages before that and you just plainly ignored them. he was getting on your last nerves.

if he was so sorry why didn't he tell you about it before, and why was he giving her that attention. a simple red heart can mean a lot. is he stupid.

you hadn't talked to him over the past few days. you were thinking that maybe you were just overreacting but no, why the fuck was he entertaining her. his own friends ex.

you had seen on tiktok that she was still duetting his videos, but this time jake wasn't commenting red hearts under it. maybe he finally learned his lesson. still.

you had also seen that jake unfollowed her on everything, maybe to prove his loyalty, but you guessed she didn't notice because she still kept going with the lil comments and duets.

people had also noticed over the past few days jake hasn't posted you, and that was weird because he always posted you whenever he could.

so people started defending ya'll relationship finally in the comments saying, 'now she just look thirsty' and 'he has a whole gf lmao' and 'she a home hopper now?' and whatnot. it was entertaining but also annoying, why do people now wanna speak up:

you decided to finally text jake so ya'll can talk.

to jake❤️: ima come over.

from jake❤️: alr lemme clean my room rq lmk when u downstairs

after waiting for your uber and what felt like a long ride, you were finally at his door. when you knocked, his mom answered and gave you a hug.

"hi hun, i haven't seen you in awhile how are you?" and after some small talk she told you jake was obviously upstairs and was waiting for you.

you opened his door to find him sitting on the edge of his bed with his phone in his hands, texting. when he finally saw you, he put the phone down and walked over to you, hugging you tightly.

"baby i am so sorry." he whispered into your ear. you couldn't help but hug back and let out a silent breath of relief. you hadn't been in his arms in a few days and you missed it.

"i didn't realize that one simple comment would almost ruin shit between me and you. i just wanted to be nice or whatever and i didn't know what else to say because if i said more than that probably would've made things even worse."

"jake you could've just left it alone though. you didn't have to entertain her and make her think she had a chance with you. girls take red hearts seriously and i know that because i'm obviously a girl. you can't do that baby." you said.

"i know and i'm sorry ok? i won't do no stupid shit like that again."

"good cause you mines and only mines." he just laughed and kissed you, picking you up and walking towards his bed to sit down.

" he just laughed and kissed you, picking you up and walking towards his bed to sit down

( 𝟵𝟮𝟵 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦 )