𝗗𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗬'𝗦 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘

it's been a good three months since jake stopped talking to you, and it was all for tiktok fame

he had girls that wanted him, his dream girls even, and when y'all were together you noticed him distancing his self from you.

at first you thought it was basketball, but one day when he left his phone open in front of you, leaving real quick to get a snack from the kitchen, you let your curiosity get the best of you.

on instagram, snapchat, he had all sorts of girls in his dm's. you opened one of the chats with some blonde girl. she was perfection, literally.

she was captain for her schools basketball team, she lived in the hampton's, she had a good 100k followers, she was truly everything jake could've asked for.

all you remember from that day is slamming the door in his face when he tried to reason with you and crying into your moms arms for a good couple of hours, your dad and brother ready to beat jake's ass.

people on social media noticed that you and jake unfollowed each other on everything, and rumors started going around on twitter, instagram, tiktok, basically every social media platform.

you and jake were the ultimate couple, being together for a year and doing everything together. y'all families loved each other, y'all all spent christmas together, thanksgiving, the fourth of july , you name it. 

there were edits of yall, y'all pictures together were on pinterest. you were at every game of his, supporting him of course. you guys couldn't keep y'all hands off each other.

that was until he let the fame get to him.

so again, you haven't seen jake in a good three months, and basketball season was still on, and your brother played basketball for rwe.

so you know what that means.

jake.

you and your family settled down into y'all seats, your mom and dad literally smothered in rwe merchandise, of course being your brothers biggest fans, them having cardboard cutouts of his head. it was hilarious, especially since you knew he almost died from embarrassment everytime.

during you and jake's relationship, jake and your brother maintained a close friendship. but ever since he found out what jake did to you, they haven't spoken since.

today would be the first day in a good two months that him and jake see each other, since he hadn't been on the court due to a knee injury.

you were nervous, to say the least. your ex and brother playing on the same team, and your brother now having a death wish towards who used to be his best friend.

soon though, the game had started. and seeing the sportsmanship between your brother and ex made your nerves calm at least a little bit.

but that ended once your brother purposely shoved jake for literally no reason ever.