4

●If your being Bullied, remember this... they're just jealous of you, your Amazhang :D●

■Quote by: Me■

They found something, finally, though it isnt good news, per say. They know his next target, where he's gonna be. Like I mentioned, the watch GhostSpider has doesn't have a very good firewall,  but HYDRA itself does. But they managed to hack into HYDRA with the help of some smart kids from another school, Leo Valdez(I just wanted to have a mini crossover moment). They were able to listen to messages to find out which one is GhostSpiders and heard who his next target was.

-Flashback-

After months, someone finally had an idea.

"I got it!" Tony yelled, making Clint fall out of his chair in suprise. "If we hack into HYDRA, we could probably find Peter!"

Everyone had looks of relief, except Bucky.

"How are you gonna do that, the firewalls are almost indestuctable." Bucky asked.

"I know a kid from a school I visited who's really good at hacking."

Steve gave him a look. "Are you sure about this Tony, what if they tell the public."

"Doubt it Capsicle. He hates things like phones and Televisions, says they attract unwanted attention."

Steve sighed. "I trust you on this Tony, We can ask the kid."

-30 minutes later-

Tony walked in with the kid, who was buzzing with excitement. Literally, he was bouncing up and down on the elevator.

Leo knows a lot about the Avengers, considering that they are basically the talk of the school. That and the strange 'coincidence' that is both Peter Parker and Spider-Man disappearing on the same day. Leo personally knows Peter is Spider-Man, I mean, who else has a Nanotech suit waiting to be used, He could literally sense the amazing Technology. Not only that, him and Annabeth spent time even discussing the possibility because Leo sensed the Tech and Annabeth found it suspicious that he kept disappearing on school trips, or during school, or-.... you get the idea.

The Avengers were quite shocked when they saw the Latino walk in, they thought he'd mean like a young adult who acts like a kid, just like Tony, but no. It was an actually 16 year old child. Who was acting like a 5 year old.

"This is Leo." Tony said, introducing him.

"Are you sure about this?" Clint asked.

"He hacked FRIDAY once so he could sneak in and see my Technology. I'm sure about this."

Everyone looked at Leo shock while Leo puffed up his chest in pride.

"Yup! It wasn't to difficult because I could tell what needed to be disconnected to stop FRIDAY from warning you all, considering I didn't want to get caught. But, it was actually a dare from my bro, Percy, who was in complete shock I managed to do it. We got in big trouble from our Camp Director, Chiron, who deemed no more dares at Camp, but Percy and I decided that, since he only said at Camp, we just leave the border of the camp so that we don't get caught and can still do dares for eachother. We even invited the Stoll brothers, who look just like twins even though ones older than the other, and wow, they can make up dares you'd never even think of! But one time we almost got caught and-" Leo rambled, getting interrupted by a loud cough sound from Tony.

Leo scratched his head nervously. "Sorry, ADHD. What were we talking about? Oh right! Hacking."

Silence.