6

Writing this story makes me feel smart. Not that I don't already feel smart, I just feel information smart, when I usually feel math smart.

●So, God has decided to let me live another day! And I am going to make it.
Everyone's.
Problem.
:D●

■I sent this to my friends once I got out of the hospital and was able to text them■

things aren't really going as planned by the two tech nerds, which is becoming a problem for the Avengers. They need a backup plan. Maybe they can talk Peter out of it, but they'll have to try. It might be their only option.

Nick was standing in the meeting room, aware that the plan failed. He knew he was the target, and that the kid was after him next. He huffed in annoyance. Why’d he think trusting Stark of all people was a good idea...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, He knew he was expected by Nick Fury. He also knew he had the upper hand, but not for long. He silently snuck to the door that Fury was behind and saw the two guards infront. He swiftly and silently took down the guards before walking into the room.

Before anyone could move, GhostSpider had Fury stuck in a position he couldn't get out of. He had him in what looked like a headlock with a gun pointed at Fury's head.

"Move." He told the few other people in the room. "And he dies."

"Guess I finally get to meet you Spider-Man," Fury said with amusement that GhostSpider didn't really understand. What was he to be amused about? He's about to die.

"Stark refused to let me meet you." Fury finished.

Against his will, GhostSpider had a light smile at the thought of his old mentor refusing to let Nick Fury see him. He shook the thought off though, he didn't want to get off track.

Then the door infront of him was blasted down by what GhostSpider easily recognized as repulsor rays. He watched as the door fell, revealing Iron Man in his most recent suit, the one made of self regenerating Nanotech that he used in the battle with Thanos.

Who's to say what will happen next?

things aren't really going as planned by the two tech nerds, which is becoming a problem for the Avengers. They need a backup plan. Maybe they can talk Peter out of it, but they'll have to try. It might be their only option.