10

YAY! DOUBLE DIGITS! FUCKING FINALLY!

    So, random question-

    Which is better? Supernatural or Spider-Man?
     What color is Math(I think it's either Green or Red-)

    Jason groaned aloud as Piper scolded him. He understood what she was getting at, considering he did almost die. He was lucky, apparently Caligula had missed anything complete fatal. Only by an inch though. He'd been stuck, basically bedridden, for almost a week. It reminded him of what happened when he got stabbed during the quest, and he really wasn't a big fan of it.

    "I'm fine Pipes, remember?" Jason sighed. "Apollo said I'd be alright in a few days with his healing after he became a god."

    Yes, you read that right, Apollo healed him. After becoming a god, he apparently felt bad for almost getting Jason killed, and decided to heal him as a sort of apology. Naturally, Jason forgave him, because it wasn't really his fault. Also, he remembered what it was like to be human, which was all Jason had wanted.

    "I know, I know..." Piper said guiltily. "I'm just worried. We might not be dating and all, but I still care about you as a friend."

    "I wouldn't ask for anything more." Jason smiled. "Just, can I atleast walk around?"

    "Sure Momma Jason!" Piper said with a serious tone. Jason groaned at the joke. Apparently, accourding to the other seven, he acted like a mother while Annabeth acted like a father, so they had a running joke of calling him mom and Annabeth dad.

    He didn't quite understand, considering he was male and Annabeth was female, but he just went with it. As Piper walked out, he heard his phone going off. It wasn't monster-proof or anything(they hadn't exactly figured out how on earth to do that) so whenever someone called, it was either important, or Leo and Percy pranking them. He grabbed the phone off the infirmary table next to the bed and read the callers ID. Leo.

    Jason groaned and answered the call. "Not to be rude Leo, but please tell me you aren't pranking me. Last time you pranked someone, Hazel got attacked by monsters."

    "Um, sorry?" The person said, and Jason was immediately on guard. It wasn't Leo, his voice was more high-pitched in a sense and had a slight Hispanic accent to it(he didn't even notice at first until he asked Leo if he'd ever had an accent. When Jason was younger, he'd had a stutter so he was curious. Apparently he had a Hispanic accent, but sort of hid it so people could understand him. He showed Jason it.).

    "Who is this, and why do you have my friends phone?" Jason asked, slightly hoping it wasn't a mortal. He didn't want to explain the monster concept.

    "I'm one of Leos friends? well, I think I am. He's friends with Peter and all," He cut himself off. "But that's not the point. Look, I have no idea if you can help but since you obviously know what he was talking about I don't really care. Peter and Leo are missing."

    Jason stiffened, swinging his feet to the side of the infirmary bed. "Tell me what happened."

    The person sighed in relief and began to explain what happened. Or, what he knew happened. Jason sparked slightly hearing about the fake call. When he was finished explaining, Jason got out of the bed with a wince, grabbing his coin from the table.

    "I'm Harry, by the way. Peter's friend." The person, Harry, said. "Also, are you okay?"

    "I'm good." Jason told him. He knew it wasnt a good idea, but he told the person where the camp was, so he could explain more. He usually would be more cautious about a situation like this, but his friend was kidnapped. The friend that killed basically every monsters mother, he had a reason to be concerned.