9

Wow, people are still reading this? I'm shocked-

    Anywho- I'm almost in double digits for chapters! I honestly never thought I'd make it this far lol, but here we are!

     Nothing belongs to me, except possibly the storyline-

    Here's my crappy writing, but I think I've improved from before at the same time!

《♡》

    Peter smiled, staring at the horrible movie that played in front of him. He'd completely forgotten what the name of the movie was, in favor of making insults with Harry. He'd definitely missed it, and accourding to Harry's scolding, he did too.

    "Yo Pete, what are you smiling at?" Harry asked him, in favor of a small tease. "You actually like the movie or something?"

     Peter gasped dramatically. "Of course not! The plot is horrible, and from what I've read in the books, half the characters look completely different! You know how much I hate that type of stuff!"

    "I know, I know, I was just messing dude!" Harry laughed. "Hey, by the way, where's that friend of yours I'm supposed to approve of?"

    "I said you could meet him! What's this talk about approving?" Peter asked in a joking manner.

    "Just making sure, Pete!" Harry grinned. "Remember, you aren't the best at making good friends. Like that little group of yours."

    "What?" He asked. "Wait... You mean like Danny and Harley? What's wrong with them?"

    "Besides the fact they always get you in trouble?" Harry deadpanned.

    "Fair point."

    Someone knocked on the door. "Is this the right room?" They yelled, loud. He knew exactly who it was, and since it's Harry's house, it's super confusing, it made sense why they yelled.

    "Depends who's asking!" Harry yelled from next to him. "You Pete's mysterious friend?"

    They opened the door with a grin, bowing in an overly-exaggerated fashion. The only thing Peter could think at that moment was 'I'm never letting him meet Deadpool'. Probably a good idea, considering they would cause too much chaos even for New York.

    "So, what'cha watching?" The newcomer said, basically jumping over the back of the couch to sit down. Peter showed him the disc cover and he visibly paled.

    "You good Leo?" Peter asked. Yes, after the whole 'electrocution thing' he made friends with Leo. He was definitely not expecting him to know his identity, but atleast he didn't have to figure out how to hide it.

    "Uh, yup!" He laughed nervously. "Can we like, maybe watch something else? Or maybe play a game or something?"

    He saw Harry pause the movie, confusion playing in his features."I mean, I have some stupid card games?"

    Peter couldn't help but ask. "What card games?"

    Harry gave him a devilish grin. "Oh trust me, they're Hilarious."

🤡

    "Oh my gods!" Leo choked on his water.

    They decided to play some card game called 'new phone, who dis?'. Basically, someone -- the judge -- gets a card from the Inbox pile and reads it out. The other players choose one of the three Reply cards in their hand and puts it down. Funniest reply, accourding to the judge, wins.