❥ 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ♥︎☽

❥ welcome to my now 3rd Wilbur X Reader! :) I hope you enjoy it as much as the other 2 stories! ♥︎
———————————————————————————
MAIN CHARACTERS

➤ LOVEJOY! ♥︎➤ members: Mark Boardman (drummer) / Ash Kabosu (Bass) / Joe Goldsmith ( 2nd guitar) / Wilbur Soot (leader singer & lead guitarist) ♥︎➤ formed between February, March and April 2021♥︎➤ released 3 EP's so far, a couple of covers and si...

LOVEJOY! ♥︎
➤ members: Mark Boardman (drummer) / Ash Kabosu (Bass) / Joe Goldsmith ( 2nd guitar) / Wilbur Soot (leader singer & lead guitarist) ♥︎
➤ formed between February, March and April 2021♥︎
➤ released 3 EP's so far, a couple of covers and singles ♥︎
➤ currently on tour around US & Europe ♥︎
———————————————————————————

➤ WILBUR SOOT! ♥︎➤ 27 years old ♥︎➤ YouTuber, Twitch Streamer and Musician (lead singer of his band "Lovejoy") ♥︎➤ 6'6 giant (lol) ♥︎➤ streams: mostly just chatting, minecraft, geogessr, phasmophobia, a variety of other games ♥︎➤ currently on tour...

WILBUR SOOT! ♥︎
➤ 27 years old ♥︎
➤ YouTuber, Twitch Streamer and Musician (lead singer of his band "Lovejoy") ♥︎
➤ 6'6 giant (lol) ♥︎
➤ streams: mostly just chatting, minecraft, geogessr, phasmophobia, a variety of other games ♥︎
➤ currently on tour with lovejoy ♥︎
———————————————————————————
( IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS OUTFIT, FEEL FREE TO IMAGINE SOMETHING ELSE! THIS IS A REFERENCE PIC) :)

➤ WILBUR SOOT! ♥︎➤ 27 years old ♥︎➤ YouTuber, Twitch Streamer and Musician (lead singer of his band "Lovejoy") ♥︎➤ 6'6 giant (lol) ♥︎➤ streams: mostly just chatting, minecraft, geogessr, phasmophobia, a variety of other games ♥︎➤ currently on tour...

Y/N (your name) ♥︎
➤ 24 years old ♥︎
➤ works as a barista in a coffeeshop in Brighton ♥︎
➤ James Marriott is one of her loyal customers ;)♥︎
➤ music lover, loves minecraft & geogessr and is a huge lovejoy fan ♥︎
➤ thinks about doing streaming or music as a side job :)♥︎
———————————————————————————
OTHER CHARACTERS

• dsmp members / former dsmp members
• a couple of soothouse members
• includes also people like James Marriott, eventually Aimsey and more :) ♥︎
———————————————————————————
STORYLINE

❥ y/n is a 24 year old barista, working in one of the popular coffeeshops in Brighton. James Marriott is one of her loyal customers, who comes in everyday.
one day while mindlessly scrolling through her Instagram, y/n sees a post that caught her attention; a festival will be taking place & some of her favorite bands will be playing! excited about the news, y/n tells some of her friends and together they attend the famous music festival!

❥ once at the festival, y/n & her friends enjoy the vibe! many of her favorite bands are playing and she's enjoying herself! - suddenly, a band she has never heard before enters the stage! They introduce themselves as „Lovejoy", an Indie Rock Band from Brighton! Lovejoy wrapped everyone around their fingers with their indie rock tones and majestic stage presences, catchy lines and vocals - as well as y/n, who was immediately infatuated with them. But more so was she interested in the lead singer of the band; Will Gold (aka Wilbur Soot)! This boy has caught her attention! The way his hair just moves with the wind, the way he closes his eyes when singing, the way he sings, the way he puts all his energy into it, the way he smiles...

after the festival, y/n couldn't stop stop thinking about lovejoy, especially the lead singer... who was his name again? Will? Will...
y/n has no idea that she will reunite with Wilbur once more, unexpectedly after hanging out with her friend James Marriott, who ALSO hangs out with Will... THE WILBUR FROM LOVEJOY!!

❥ Both befriend themselves and what started as a friendship quickly turned into love! y/n and Will have so much in common & are inseparable! will often puts her on guest lists & y/n tells him when she leaves work so they could spend time together right after! y/n is where Will is! they just can't get enough of each other! Everything just seems like a perfect fairytale story... right??

❥ With all the happiness and love, problems and hurdles started to occur that both are definitely not ready for, which also takes a toll on their relationship. Was this all too good to be true??
Will their love for each other and relationship be stronger? Or was this just a summer fling that meant nothing after all? Was it right? Was it wrong?
———————————————————————————
⤷ I hope you enjoy reading this one! I'm excited to write this :,) ~ Author moonlightxfairy ♥︎