ꨄ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒: 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰! ✩

~ After Work / 5:30PM ~

„Should I wear this? hmm... no too casual. let me find something else", I mumble to myself as I'm searching through my wardrobe.
Today, I'm invited to a lovejoy show- and I'll be backstage! I've never been backstage at any show before so I don't know how this is gonna go- but I'm beyond excited to be there and not stand in the crowd but watch the show from a backstage point of view!

The lovejoy boys have invited me to see their show today and I was put on the guest list! Am I that special now? WINK WINK ;)
Probably not but I'm honored. I just need to find an outfit which suits the show.. cuz I don't wanna be too casual nor too „fancy" dressed for a show.

After 10 mins, I find the perfect outfit to wear:
(FEEL FREE TO IMAGINE SOMETHING ELSE!)

After 10 mins, I find the perfect outfit to wear: (FEEL FREE TO IMAGINE SOMETHING ELSE!)

Perfect! I let my hair down today, curling it a bit and add some accessories. Matching shoes as well! The outfit is done!

While I was making myself ready, I was talking to my other irl friends, who I went to the festival with. I've been updating them on everything that's been going on in my life after the festival- and it made me realize how much my life has changed since then. I suddenly am friends with a whole band! I hung out with the lead singer and I may or may not have caught a crush... if I told my younger self that this is the life she'll have- she'll laugh at me and tell me to stop lying when it is not even a lie... it's like I'm in a movie or something.

———————————————————————————
BESTIES VIBIN' GROUPCHAT

(Chloe/ Y/n / Lorenzo/ Phoebe / Julia

Phoebe : girl, I'm so happy for you! I hope you have so much fun! I'm shocked that you got backstage!! :O

Lorenzo : as a guy myself; if a guy does things for you like this, HE DEFINITELY LIKES YOU! ;)

Chloe : oh he for real does! Girl- you're so lucky! You got yourself the hottest guy and you don't even realize it ;)

Y/N: ok guys chill out! We're just friends and I'm sure that I'm not even his type.

Chloe : I beg to differ y/n! He let you sleep in his house! He wants to spend time with you! Heck- he even invited you to his gig tonight! And you told us you locked eyes with each other! Y/N! be for real!

Lorenzo : I agree with you Chloe! I think you've got him wrapped around your finger y/n but you don't wanna admit it to yourself for some goddamn reason..

Julia ♥︎: you guys are just so cute together! And I hope you enjoy yourself today :)

Y/N: you may be right but- I don't wanna rush things and- what if I'm just being the delusional one? what if I'm just wrong and he already is seeing someone?