ꨄ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐: "𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦?" ✩

~ after work/ Tommy's house ~

"GUYS! Join on me! Join on me please! I've got the best game", Tommy says as we're all joining his Roblox game.
"YouTube simulator?", tubbo says, rolling his eyes!
"yes man it's the best game! Look I'm gonna edit some videos now", Tommy laughs.
"Watch me have the most subscribers, views and likes", I smirk as I go edit my YouTube videos in Roblox.
"Nuh uh, watch me! I'm the best at this game!", Tommy says confidently.

It's been now a few hours that I've been at Tommy's house. He asked me to hang after work and so I came to his house after I had finished my shift. He also invited tubbo, Jack and badlinu over to hang. We've been playing a bunch of games together, Tommy did stream at some point too with all of us in it- chat freaking out to say the least.
now we're playing Roblox which isn't my favorite game to play to Tommy convinced me to try it out and so far so good.

We played for a few more hours until we decided to get some food. We all ordered ourselves a takeaway and as we're waiting for the food, we started chatting about this and that. Tommy then turned to me and asked me a question I wasn't really prepared for..

"So y/n, I have heard you've met my brother Will?", Tommy began to say, raising his eyebrows at me.
HIS BROTHER???
"Your brother? he's your brother?", I ask in confusion.
"Well... not blood related but we're brothers!", Tommy explains himself. "Anyways I've heard you guys have met. Will told me".
"Uh yes we have. Back at the reading festival I told you about and well we then met again the other day when I hung out at James's place", I say with a smile.
Tommy made a disgusted face, shaking his head.
"He's awful tho isn't he? He's such a prick- I HATE him!", Tommy sarcastically says to which I just laugh.

"No actually Tommy, he is a very caring and kind person. I can only say nice things about him and 2 days ago he let me sleep at his house cuz of the storm that happened. He's a very down to earth guy", I smile as I talk about him to Tommy who can't believe what I just said.
"YOU DID WHAT? You've slept at HIS HOUSE?", Tommy raises an eyebrow.
"Yeah!", I nod my head in response. "But I went back home after. He's just so nice", I say, blushing a little. I hope no one notices that - yet tubbo notices me getting a bit red after talking about Will.

"Y/n, this is a really bad idea. He's literally awful tho", Tommy says with a straight face.
"He's literally not tho", I sarcastically say back.
"Y/n? Do you happen to like Will by any chance?", tubbo asks me out to the blue.
"Uh- well um... why would you ask me that?", I ask tubbo flustered.
"I'm just asking since you seem to spend quite some time with him and I see you turning really red once we mentioned him", tubbo points out. DAMN IT!

"Ok uh... listen it's complicated cuz like- he's a good guy and all... and I mean I do like him BUT not in that way it's just- as a friend? Like- ", I suffer and trip over my own words.
I guess by now everyone picked up that something is going on here...
TO BE FAIR- I'm not sure about my feelings cuz ok I admit, I do like him and how can you not? But I swore to myself I wouldn't let myself fall for a guy that quickly again and then getting heartbroken and get all my hopes and dreams crashed in front of my eyes...
It always ends this way and then I'm the fool for thinking we could be something when he just played with me and only used me as a toy.

"Oop- something is up", badlinu smirks at me, giving me a dirty look.
"Y/n, it's totally ok if you end up liking him I mean he's a good guy after all. I've met him many times and hung with him. He's great! And don't listen to Tom or anyone ok? but I think that's totally hype!", tubbo says, smiling at me, putting his hand on my shoulder.
I give tubbo a smile back. "I guess you're right".
"I mean it's about time we wife him up aye? Man's been single for too long now", Jack says which makes me laugh.
"Right! Right!", tubbo agrees with Jack!
I just give them a smile. I don't wanna keep talking about this conversation so I try to change it. But before I could say something, it rings on Tommy's doorbell. - food is here!

"I'll get it!", Tommy says, sprinting to his door!
phew- I'm glad this happened now!
we all ate our food while watching something on the tv. The food was really really good and I was really hungry as well.

After we ate, we kind of split up and did our own things; badlinu and Tommy started playing the piano and constantly showed the rest of us what songs they can play on the piano + asking for some requests, tubbo, Jack and I just chatted about stuff. It's about movies, some political stuffy, streaming, games, etc. tubbo started to ask Jack about streaming stuff, which also led me into this since I was sitting near them and I listened to their conversation so I brought in my opinions and views to the topics.

"Alright, since Tommy and Freddie aren't listening, y/n, what's going down between you and Will and you can be completely honest with us.", Tubbo whispered to me.
"There's nothing happening. We just became friends and I think he's a good guy", I say as I feel myself getting embarrassed.
" I can kinda feel there's a bit more to that. It's just the way you're acting and how you're always blushing when he's mentioned", tubbo says.
"Well, it's complicated cuz I do like him but... i don't know. What if he's just playing with me like all the other men I dated did? ", I admit it tubbo.
"Will isn't like this y/n and I've been mates with him for a long time now. He's a super good guy and I can assure you, he's not like this", Jack says with a reassuring voice.
"Yeah Will is honestly so nice and he couldn't even hurt a fly", tubbo agrees with Jack again.
"You may be right", I say with a smile.
"We are right! We're his mates, of course we know", Jack says.

We kept talking for a bit more and tubbo and Jack convinced me that maybe i should just give in and if I happen to fall then I fall. What's the worst thing that can happen? And just cuz I had bad experiences with men in the past, doesn't mean every single guy is the same right?

~ 9PM ~
it's getting quite late so i decided to leave Tommy's place. Everyone else is leaving too so we're all hugging goodbye and exit Tommy's house. On my way I received a text. It's from Will! Immediately I feel my heart doing little jumps as I've read his name pop up!
———————————————————————————
Will <3: hey y/n! are you busy tomorrow after work? :)

Y/n: hiii Will! No, not that I know. Why's that?

Will <3: just asking cuz the boys would like to meet you and I wanted to ask if you'd like to hang with us after work? :)

Y/n: that would be sick! Sure, I'd love to hang with you guys! I'm thrilled to meet them :)

Will <3: fantastic! I'll pick you up after work so we can straight to go the studio. That's where we'll be!

Y/n: that's so sweet! Alright then I'll see you tomorrow then :)

Will <3: see you y/n! ;)
———————————————————————————
The fact that I'll see Will again tomorrow and meet his band mates make me really happy. I'm beyond excited to meet his band mates and hang with all of them tomorrow!

after arriving back home, I'm quickly jumping into the shower, make myself ready for bed, have a quick snack and eventually go to bed. I text Will one last time to let him know about my shift, before drifting off to sleep! I'm excited for tomorrow and what's about to happen!

I think I DO like him but in what way? In a friendship way of course... but what if I start to feel more? We also just met and I don't wanna sound desperate or make things move too fast... i think we should go slow then... but does he even LIKE me like this? Am I making a fool of myself? I probably do-
———————————————————————————
WORDS: 1488
HEY!! IM BACK! THIS CHAPTER MAY NOT ME INCREDIBLY LONG BUT I WANTED TO WRITE ONE CHAPTER BEFORE BED :) IM PRETTY TIRED!

ALSO LOVEJOY FANS: ARE WE READY FOR „ILL LOOK GOOD WHEN IM SOBER"? I CERTAINLY AM NOT T_T ♡♡♡