ꨄ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓: 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 ✩

~ about a month later~
         < READING FESTIVAL >
—————————————

I took like a couple of days off of work for this but, today is the day of the festival!! I'm beyond excited to see all my favorite bands and just attend a festival in general! I've never been to a festival before so this is gonna be new for me!
I've already texted the group about it and we discussed where we gonna meet and what we do:

Phoebe is the one driving, so we're all meeting up at her house, which is like about 10mins away from my house, so I'm gonna walk to her house and that where we all meet up and then drive together!

I have packed already last night, if not 2 days ago but I still need an outfit for now! After looking through my wardrobe for a while, I think I found what I want to wear:

[ YOU CAN ALWAYS IMAGINE SOMETHING ELSE :)]

I pack the rest of my things, put my shoes on and head to Phoebe's house! „goodbye house! See you in a few days!", I think to myself

Enthusiastically I walk to phoebe's house, listening to one of my favorite bands; The Arctic Monkeys as I walk through the streets of Brighton! They have always been one of my favorites bands and I owe them so much basically.

10mins later I arrive at Phoebe's house. I knock at her door and she opens it immediately!
"Y/N! Oh my- you look absolutely stunning my dear!", she says as we fall into a hug!
"Girl, I can say the same about you!", I compliment her back with a smile!
"ARE YOU GUYS FUCKING READY?!?", Lorenzo yells as he just arrived at Phoebe's house as well.
"LORENZO!", I yell as I run towards him to hug him. "I'm more than ready- I feel so ill but so ready", I laugh.
"That's good to hear! As long as it's a good ill feeling! I'm so hyped man", Lorenzo says, greeting phoebe as well.
I smile at him. Lorenzo and I are chatting about things when we see Chloe and Julia also showing up.
"BFF'S TRIP TO READING MY BABES!", they yell in excitement!
"BFFS TRIP TO READING !", we all chant as we all greet each other!

once we all calmed down a little bit, we hop into phoebes mini van since we're 5 people and we need a bit more space than usual.
Phoebe is driving, Chloe sits in passenger seat and the rest of us in the backseat.
Finally we take off and we all chant in excitement!

We have about an hour or more in the car, so we started to listen to some music as just vibe in the car!
phoebe passed Chloe the aux so she's being the car DJ if you will.
"What do you guys want to hear?", Chloe says.
"Can you put on "feel good" by the Gorillaz?", Julia suggested.
"I wanna hear 'fluroescent adolescent' by the Arctic Monkeys", I suggest.
"Good choices! Alright I'll play yours first and then y/n's", Chloe says.
"I wanna hear 'bliss' by Mariah Carey then next", Lorenzo says. He's such a Mariah Carey Stan-
"Will put that on after y/n's then", Chloe says smiling.

"Guys I wanna put this on my insta story! Can you guys pose for a sec?", Julia says, taking her phone out to make a picture!
we all kinda squeeze together and snap! Photo taken!
" #bff's trip to Reading w/ the best :) gonna be so much fun!"