ꨄ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔: 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟐 ✧

Y/N'S THOUGHTS:
I've had a hard time falling asleep yesterday cuz too many things were going on in my mind. And I don't know why I feel the way I do. I have never even felt this way before but now it hits me like a truck and I'm not sure what to do about it... is it all cuz of Will? surely not... right?

Ok I may have caught just a tiny crush but I simply have never been someone like him before... nor did I know someone like him even existed in this world. He's so soft spoken, so wise and I felt so safe and comfortable with him, talking to him. He spreads some type of warmth and positivity in a way I've never felt it before...
It makes you just wanna be near him at all times. It's like he protects you from the rest of the world... oh shit- am I going to far with this? Y/n wtf is wrong with you?! you can't catch a crush! You just CAN'T! Stop it!
       —————————————————————
         READING FESTIVAL DAY 2

"Y/n! Wake up! You'll miss the breakfast hour and quite frankly also the festival itself if you keep sleeping!", Julia tries to wake me up.
"Mhmm just 5 more mins", I say quietly, trying to turn around.
"If you wanna skip breakfast then that's on you but- when did you go to sleep last night?", Julia keeps questioning me with a serious tone in her voice.
"I don't know... 2am?", I answer. I honestly am not sure anymore.
"2am? Girl why were you awake so late?", she says, raising an eyebrow.
"Could you stop asking me all this questions and give me a break?", I say, finally able to open my eyes.
"No, not unless you've gotten up!", she says.
"Ok ok I'm up! I'm awake", i say, annoyingly leaving out a groan
"Good! We're heading to the cafeteria in 10", Julia says before exiting the room. I'm NOT a morning person whatsoever...

I finally managed to get out of the bed. I don't have time for a shower so I just wash my face a bit, change into my clothes, so my hair and make up and wait for the group so we can eat breakfast together.
Am I excited for today's festival day? Hmm, maybe. I just hope I see Will again, since he promised me I would.

The group is waiting in the hotel room next door so I head over and greet everyone as I walk in.
"Morning guys", I say, yawning.
"Morning y/n", everyone greets me back.
Together we head to the cafeteria, claim our breakfast and have a chat about today.
making plans of what's going down and what's gonna happen today. We also discuss about the outfit since we don't wanna wear the same outfit as yesterday.

"So uh y/n, you didn't elaborate much on how you met the lead singer from uh, lovejoy yesterday", Chloe begins to say. And there I go, turning red...
"Um", I begin to say.. "I mean if you wanna know?".
"I wanna know!", Chloe insists with a smirk on her face.
"Ok so, the time you were queuing for the restroom, I was waiting outside when I spotted him in the crowd, just chatting to fans & stuff and I walked up to him, said hi and stuff and we chatted for a bit. He then had to leave but that's basically it", I say, turning as red as a tomato. Hope no one sees this...

"Interesting..", Chloe says. "What's his name? Have you asked him that?."
"Will. His name is Will", I say.
"idk about you guys but 'Will' suits him so well like he totally looks like a 'Will'", phoebe says, chewing on her food.
"so he's not only a fucking hottie BUT also is named 'Will'? I think I'm gonna pass out...", Chloe jokes, taking a bite from her meal.
"can I be real with you guys? I haven't stopped thinking about him ever since", I admit. My face probably redder than before.
"someone has caught a crush huh?", Lorenzo winks at me.

"It's not a crush- I- i don't know I just really like him you know? And I'd be lying to myself if I said he isn't attractive cuz he is-", I say, chewing on my food.
"Awww y/n is in love!", Lorenzo sarcastically says.
"I- you know what, let's just continue eating and then let's go", I say, trying to avoid any more conversations about it.