Unsated

*This was a story I wrote for fun, because I had writer's block on one of my stories, also was feeling bored, and...let's just say a little naughty.*

Naya

I want to fuck.

That was the one single thought roaming my mind.

Sometimes I want someone to boink my head and send me to horny jail. I was a sucker for men. Their bicep could grow unimaginably large, their back could get so deliciously ripped, and their voice could become mercilessly deep.

Loving men meant loving sex with men. Some would call me a slut, or a sex monger, but I preferred to be called an artiste of fine pleasure and bodily desire.

Hey, some random hundred-year-old woman on the internet said sex was the key to long life. I'd listen to the expert.

However, lately, I haven't been able to get some. I don't know if my guardian angel has finally had enough of my ass or if it's my late grandma working against me, but every man I've tried to pick up lately has failed.

Emphasis on the part where I said my late grandma must be working against me. The woman was super religious. She gave me my middle name Mary, hoping I would grow up to be just as gentle, loving, and decent as the lovely virgin Mary.

Yea, I don't know what went wrong on that part.

Anyways, I had a link-up I was supposed to meet up with last week - Mario, but he fell down the stairs of his apartment because he was in a hurry for my booty call. What are the odds?

The other one is Johnson. He successfully met me in a hotel, all was well, the lighting was perfect, a condom was present and it was finally time for the deed. But oh hey guess what? He wanted foreplay. I didn't give a shit and just wanted to fuck, but sure let's indulge him. He was a fucking hot-looker with his dainty brunette hair, full eyebrows, and squared jaw. His twinkly eyes were enough for me to give in to his request.

He got down on me, licking my pussy as if he had never tasted one before. I couldn't blame him though, I know I tasted good.

I had to give it to him, he was extremely skillful with his tongue. The way he sucked and licked, made me squirt all the liquid I had drank that day. Little did I know he was going to choke on my squirt. Yes, you heard right, he choked. On my squirt.

I guess I was squirting immensely and he tried to swallow it all, but the liquid went down the wrong pipe and he choked. He was also asthmatic so yea, my sex that day became history.

Now throwback to two days ago, I was in my job as a scenic designer and tried to have sex with one of the hunky stage builders that was helping me, and the stage curtain almost fell on us. We were lucky to come out unscathed.

Back to the present. Here I was, laying in my bed and twirling my curly brown hair, being the most sexually deprived I've ever been before. Masturbation wasn't doing it for me, I needed a man. Body on body, skin on skin, dick in vagina. Uh-huh, I needed that.

I rolled on my stomach and groaned into my white pillow with Caribbean green leaves decorating it. My stomach was churning from the lack of food since morning. My pussy was hungry, and my stomach was also hungry. What a cruel world.

I sighed and got up from my bed. My eyes glanced around my white walls decorated with several pictures of almost nude men. The frames on my wall were a mixture of extremely good-looking men who were either in the process of taking off their shirts or men who were already shirtless with their jeans hanging dangerously low on their waists. Each one of them had something in common, they were all black-haired and insufferably jacked up. They weren't bulky, just lean with muscles.

I remember my mum walking into my room on a day she visited me and seeing these pictures on the wall. She just silently walked back out and never spoke to me about it. I guess she figured since I was twenty-four and with my own life, I could do what I want. But then again maybe she just always knew what type of horny artiste her daughter was - or she may have just been traumatized.

I mean seriously, I lost my virginity at fifteen in the bathroom with one of my neighbors, while my family and friends were downstairs praying over Thanksgiving dinner.

I stood up from my bed and headed to my closet. It was time to get some food. Living alone meant that sometimes you don't uphold yourself to cooking, especially when you didn't feel like it.

I opened my walk-in closet and wore my blue mum jean shorts that were pretty snug around my ass but didn't reveal it one bit. Then a black V-neck body suit that showed just a tad bit of cleavage. You can't have everything on display for the world, you have to tease them a little while forcing them to imagine the rest.

My hair went into a messy bun, and my small feet into these cute black Tommy Hilfiger sandals.

I picked up my little black Louis Vuitton bag and grabbed the keys to my BMW. Then walked out of my bungalow house into the cool evening air, which was a tinge bit warm from the Canadian evening sun. I had no clue where I was going, but I was going to keep driving around until I found a restaurant that attracted me.

Several minutes later, I found something edible that attracted me, but it wasn't at a restaurant. It was at a huge auto repair shop that was serving hot, sweaty, and masculine guys. From what I saw, the top dish of the day was a hunky, six-foot-five-ish guy with wavy black and might I mention, incredibly toned on every part of his body.

My stomach rumbled, and my pussy clenched. Boy, I was hungry.