Jacking, Banging, and Spanking

Naya

I retreated from the rain and turned around to go back inside, but as soon as my eyes met Dexter's the hurt came crashing down and the tears flooded.

Nope, nope. I'd rather run out into the rain than sit here in awkward silence and let Dexter see me cry.

I turned around, ready to sprint out, but an arm gripped mine. It was hot and a little sweaty.

"Wait don't run out into the rain," he said. "It's dark outside. It would be best if you waited until I'm done with the car at least. "

I glared at him. But what right did I have to do so? I was in the wrong. I should've just tried to approach him the honest way and not get ourselves into this mess. With that thought I lowered my gaze to the floor.

"I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry for my cowardly way of approaching you. I promise to never bother or see you again. As for my car, I'll try and come back at a time when you aren't here. Once again sorry for everything" I yanked my hand from his and made for the door again when I felt a pair of arms grab me once more.

I was twirled around, and my lips crashed against another's. Dexter's tongue invaded my lips, tossing around my mouth and licking every corner like he was licking the plate of his favorite dish.

He grabbed my ass, lifting me up, and my legs immediately circled his waist. He kept kissing me, pulling and tugging on my lips as he walked to my car and placed me on top of the hood.

I was gasping for air, but Dex didn't let me go. He kissed every inch of my lips, knocking the breath out of my lungs. He grabbed my head and plunged his tongue even deeper into my mouth.

When he finally parted, we were both breathing heavily. Correction, I was heaving like a horse.

"But - why..." I panted, and Dex placed a peck on my lips as if he couldn't help but be drawn to them.

"I thought you hated me" I finally caught my breath.

Dex rubbed his lips on mine and said "I never hated you"

"Then why?" I asked.

He just sighed and rested his head on my shoulder. "I'm done keeping my cool," he said. His hands swiped up my thighs and they tugged on my panties.

"Gosh, I've been crazy for you since I met you. Your sensuous lips. Your lustful breast, curvy waist, everything."

I blinked at him. He wasn't making any damn sense. His past actions and current words weren't making any damn sense.

"But you... it never seemed like you were attracted to me. Not even when I tried my best to dress in an erotic way."

He let out a hearty chuckle, that also seemed to be exhausted of emotions. "Because Naya, you only looked at me as a sex tool"

I bit my lips. I couldn't deny that.

"At first, I thought you were entertaining, and I found pleasure in teasing you. I enjoyed giving you false hope only to let it fall. It was pretty cute how you would try so hard to gain my attention."

I clenched my fist and resisted the urge to smack his head. He was playing around with me.

"But then after a while, I realized that watching you was the most fun I've had with a girl in a while. I started to notice parts of you. How your expression would fall when I gave you the cold shoulder, but then you'll quickly spring yourself back up with a smile. How your home and even your car had these random aesthetical items sitting around.

"For instance that rubber duck sitting in the cup holder of your car. The blanket with interesting drawings of a cat transforming into a robot, that was laid out on your couch. The cute LED clouds lining your dining wall."