Tears And Rain

Naya

I was planning on giving up on Dexter, but he just had to go and tell me I smelled lovely after putting his nose on my neck. So here I was again in the mechanic shop, dressed up seductively and garnering Dexter's attention.

I was determined to get Dexter's attention today. I had hope in my chest.

"Oh Hey! You're that hottie from last time" Mike said coming out from the back of the store.

"Hello again Mike," I said waving with a smile.

"You remember my name. Impressive"

Usually, I'd say something like 'It's not so hard to remember the name of a hot guy' but that was when I was interested in them. Right now all my attention was on Dexter.
So I opted for "Yea I have a decent memory"

"Brains and Beauty" Mike winked and I gave a light chuckle.

"So what's wrong with your car this time?" He asked

"Apparently everything" Dex commented.

Mike shot an eyebrow. "That's odd. Your car looks pretty new, how can it break down so much"

I averted my eyes and looked at the ceiling like it would make all the suspicious gazes I was getting, go away.

"So busted headlight huh," Mike said, scanning my car.

I gave an innocent doe eye and twirled my hair "Yea that's my bad. I was overly distracted and ran into a pole"

"Damn girl, pay attention better next time" Mike laughed.

"Why would she? She obviously has a lot of money to spend, so she can run her car into anything she wants" Dex said, the distaste in his voice pretty evident.

I winced a little. He didn't have to sound so mean.

"Come on Dex be nicer" one of the other guys whose name I didn't know, said.

"Yea man" Mike added

Dex just looked between me, Mike, and the other guy and turned his face back to my car.

I squeezed the hem of my red show-back sun dress that showed a little bit of my breast on the side.

"Don't mind Dex, he's just a car nerd and hates to see them not being taken care of," Mike said, tapping me on the shoulder, before walking off with the other guys toward the back.

I turned around, just to catch Dexter glancing at me with a scowl on his face. But the moment we made eye contact, he averted his gaze and continued what he was doing.

Why is he being colder to me than yesterday? He was just fine when he left. Maybe he figured out my tactics and is appalled by them.

No. I shook my head. I can't give up hope. This is the first time I've wanted someone so badly, the first time I've wanted more than just sex or physical contact. I wanted his heart and everything that came with it.

However, the only way that I knew to do that was by seduction. I've had people fall in love with me in the past just by having sex. So if I could get him to fuck me, then maybe, just maybe he'll come to like me. Even if it's by a bit.

I squared my shoulders and walked over to Dex. Seeing him work hard to replace the damage I purposely caused, made me feel a tinge of guilt.

"Do you need any help?" I said in the most sultry tone I could think of.

Dex stared at me for a while, like he was contemplating something then said "Sure"

I bet my face looked silly right now with how wide my grin was. I skipped over to him.

"Get down here," he said, gesturing to the spot beside him and I happily obeyed.

"Here hold this bulb for me," he said, as he suddenly turned towards me. His face was bare inches from mine, and I couldn't help staring at his lips.

As if he could feel my eyes on his lips, he licked them in a slow, sensual manner.

Ugh, this was torture.

He handed me the bulb, directly grabbing my hands and placing the bulb in it. "Don't drop it" he said as he squeezed my hands, gave his lips one more lick, and continued his work.

Time to start my plan.

I pulled my dress up and I mean by a lot - my entire thighs were out, almost revealing my lacy thong. I caught Dex's gaze linger on them for a minute before he averted it.

Just then a screw from his hand fell right in the space between my legs. What are the odds?

Dexter looked between me and the screw. For a moment I was about to pick it up for him, but a thought occurred to me. Let him do the picking up.

So I placed my elbows on my laps and rested my chin on my palms, waiting to see Dex's next move.

I swear I saw a smirk play on his lips, as he dipped his hands in between my legs to pick up the screw.

For some reason, he dipped his entire body farther than was required, his head almost going between my thighs. It gave me all sorts of nasty ideas and mental images, and I resisted the urge to clench my thighs.

Fuck I was turned on.

Dex picked up the screw, and as he drew his hands out, I felt his finger caress my legs and then brush past my thighs.

The contact sent shivers through my body, causing my feet to wobble, sending my ass straight to the ground. I groaned at the pain, but it wasn't so much as relevant as the revelation I just had.

I really wasn't being delusional. Dex wants me. He finally wants me, and this was probably his way of saying so. Why else would he repeatedly grab my fingers and so blatantly brush my thighs?

My grin widened. Finally.

I was so ready to toss myself to Dex when I saw him staring down at something. My lacy panties were on reveal. My face flushed but I didn't close my legs. After all, this could help my seduction.

However, my hopes and happiness were so readily crushed, when I took in the distaste on Dex's face.

"This must be the infamous underwear you use to seduce guys huh"

My face fell. "What?"

"Don't act so innocent Naya. I'm not dumb" he grimaced.

"I don't understand...huh?"

"I've been aware of your plan to seduce me from the very start. You actually had me fooled at the beginning. I thought you actually ran into an object on the road that ripped your car, so I didn't mind fixing it for you. I knew you were checking me out, but I didn't think it was anything serious on your part.

" Well, that was until you called me to your house and it became painfully clear what your objective was. I know you were the one that caused all the damage to your car, including this so-called headlight incident. I'm not a guy who thinks with his Dick, Naya. I'm not just a tool you can fuck and then move on with life"

My mouth gaped and tears stung my eyes. No wonder he'd sometimes give me cold shoulders and a distasteful look. He knew all along.

But what about all the times you grazed my body, and most importantly when you said I smelled good? I wanted to ask him that, but no words came out of my mouth. It was stuck in my throat along with a choked sob.

I felt stupid. Incredulously stupid. Why did I ever assume he was into me? This must be karma for my previous wayward life.

I sprang up to my feet and made to rush out of the store. I didn't care that I was leaving my car behind and that I had no means of getting home. I'd just walk. I think my house should be twenty minutes by foot. That's fine it's walkable. I'll just come back for my car when Dexter wasn't here.

However, just as soon as I rushed outside, the sky thundered, lightning cackled and like a bitch it started to rain. It was already late evening, so the clouds darkened the sky even more, bringing about nightfall.

Well, grandma, guardian Angel. You've won. I've learned my lesson now. Maybe.