Come Over

Naya

"Your car won't start?" A husky voice streamed through the other end of the phone.

"Nope, not at all," I replied

"That's strange. Your car looked just fine yesterday" Dexter said.

"Well, it's failing me at the moment. I'd bring it to the shop but it won't even start. Is there any way you could maybe come to my house to take a look at it?" I questioned

"That might be difficult since I'm kinda busy, but—"

"You said I should call you if I had any problems" I started to protest. "Please? I really need my car to go to work tomorrow."

Dex let out a hearty chuckle, and I could feel my panties go wet.

"Fine. I'll come over, but only because you begged"

For some reason, the way he worded his sentence sounded so kinky. Also, am I imagining it or was that a flirt?

"Thank you so much!" I chortled. "I'll text you my address, so I guess I'll see you soon?"

"Yea, see you soon"

The moment he hung up, I sent him my address and sprinted into my room. I took off my shorts and T-shirt and hopped into the shower.

The whole time I was in the shower, my mind couldn't help but drift to what Dex would look like when he got here. Would he come in his mechanic coveralls? Or would he come in something casual? I wouldn't mind either one to be honest. The most important thing was what lay underneath his clothes.

Last night, I did some thinking about how to see Dex again, and I came to a conclusion. I would pull the plug on my car and then invite him over. Then I'd dress in a seductive way and incite his male instinct. If the odds are in my favor, he'd fall for my seduction and I'd let him fuck me over and over again.

I squealed just thinking about it. I was brilliant.

About an hour later, my doorbell buzzed, and I jolted out of my couch. I gave a look over my outfit, to make sure I looked good.

I was wearing a crop tank top that snugged my breast and exposed the upper half. Then a lacy pair of shorts that hugged my ass. If this doesn't make him salivate I don't know what would.

I took in a deep breath then walked to the door and opened it. The moment the door opened up, a wave of heat smacked my face.
If it was from the afternoon sun or from the bag of hotness standing on my porch, it was hard to tell.

I bit my lips as I made eye contact with Dex's hazel ones.

"Hi," my breath quivered.

"Hello," he replied.

We just stood there staring at each other - or rather I just stood there eye fucking him. He wore a black T-shirt that made his muscles painfully obvious and black pants. He also had on a black Dr. Martens boot. On his hand was a black bag, which I assume is most likely full of his tools.

It seems black was his favorite color, which was perfect because it was also mine.

"So...the car?" He said, his voice breaking my momentary eye pleasure.

"Oh yes, sorry. Come on in" I ushered.

He raised an eyebrow at me as if to say 'Is the car in your living room?'. But he didn't voice out anything and just walked into the house.

He looked over my living room, and my eyes followed his. I also scanned my fairly large space, trying to imagine things from his perspective and what he would think of my house.

I looked at my navy blue couch, it looked decent enough but also like no one ever sits on it. My forty-inch TV hung on my white wall, playing a reality tv show I knew nothing about. My glass table had a mini tabletop waterfall on it, accompanied by an oil diffuser. Then right next to it was my dining table with flowers and a few snacks sitting on it.

Yea, I think my house looks decent enough.

"Nice space" he commented, and I smiled.

"Thank you," I said. It felt good that he thought my house was nice.

"You live alone?" He asked

"Yep, so make yourself comfortable" I smiled at him.

He took one more look around, then sat on my couch.

"Care for a drink?" I asked.

His brow rose even hire. "I was called for a repair, not a hangout"

"Yea but it wouldn't hurt to hang out too, you know get to know each other a little," I said.

His smile grew wider, revealing his pearly white teeth.

"Sure. Let's start with your name. I don't think I've actually gotten to hear it."

I returned his smile. "My name is Naya, middle name is Mary and last name is Miller"

"Okay Ms. Naya Mary Miller, as you can see from my business card my name is Dexter Hazael. That's enough of "little" to know from each other. So can I start working on the car now?"

Ouch. He said it in the most polite way possible, but it stabbed my heart as if he had just insulted me.

I wasn't used to rejection. All the guys I've been interested in also just wanted something casual, so I've never found it an issue to get with someone before. However, this one was proving difficult.

I perked up my face and forced a smile. "Well, that's a step forward in getting to know each other. I hope we'll have more chances to learn more"

He said nothing and just kept smiling at me. How can such an angelic face spit out such hurtful words?

"The car is in the garage. I can sure you the way"

He followed me through a marble staircase that led to the basement, then through a door that led to the garage.

He dropped his bag of tools and tapped the hood of the car.

"Keys?"

I instantly handed him my keys. His fingers brushed against mine, and again he let them linger for a while.

I swear he even rubbed my finger a little. However, his face showed no indication of his interest in me. He didn't even bat an eye at my outfit, or let his eyes linger.

He opened the car and auto-started it. It didn't turn on. Then he pushed the button of the car and that also proved fruitless.

Seeing that neither was working, he popped open the hood of the car and came out.

He took a few peeks here and then at the car engine. Then he said "This may take a while"

Before I could say "Take your time" he took off his shirt and tossed it to the top of the car.

Fuck

And so begins the orgasm of my brown eyes.