02

Oliver

What really happened tonight?

I honestly don't even know.

I was on the bridge, with Ranboo, and I felt like jumping.

I felt like going and falling down into the deep water.

I felt like not staying on this earth any longer.

And now I'm.. dead?- how do I even explain that..?!

'Oh hey! I know we haven't talked in like 4 years or something but can you pick me up? I kind of just tried to commit suicide infront of my boyfriend and now he and everyone else thinks I'm dead or something but I don't think I can go back. Can I stay with you for a few weeks? Maybe years?'

YEAHHH that would not go over well. At least I don't think?- I don't know anymore!

What do I even say? We're in a car and I'm completely drenched and noticably drunk. How do I explain that?!

He didn't ask any questions on the drive back. He didn't reallly say anything. I don't know if I should feel as relieved as I do or if I should worry.

Back when I was like 11 years old, I came out to my family. My older sister was the only one to accept me. My family was shit. Utter shit. But what else could I really do?

I tried to commit. My older sister found me oding in the bathroom. I called her during it, crying to her and telling her how much it hurt. Then I passed out, and woke up to being in the er.

After they flushed out all of the drugs in my system, they sent me to a psych ward. I went to one about a month ago, and yet another one when I was like 9 for going and falling off a bridge but them thinking I was trying to kill myself. I guess I kind of was but still!

So my third time here wasn't any different I thought. But now, it's like everything changed.

This was the worst one yet. I had two different stalkers that wouldn't leave me alone and would go and say that they would end up doing stuff to me when the staff weren't around and they didn't do shit about it.

I could tell you, 9 out of 10 times, I was the crazy person in the room screaming and refusing to take their meds.

I did meet someone cool in there though, I met Toby in there.

Toby was one of the cool obviously gay people in there. We dated for a solid year after we got out, but decided that we just didn't work out romantically.

We didn't fully stay in touch, mostly because my life went to utter shit and he ended up moving a lot. The long distance relationship just didn't work out for either of us.

But I found out he was back around a week ago. That he was back in Los Angeles after not being here for years.

So not knowing what to do or who to call, I just texted him.

I honestly thought that he would turn me away, but look what this is now.

We eventually got back to Toby's house, his mom being passed out on the couch while we just quietly went upstairs and into his room.

He went in first, inviting me in, then closing the door behind us.

"Oli... What happened..?" He asked. I just couldn't hold my tears back now. I fell into him, sobbing like before. We just stayed like that for a little bit, him hugging me while I just cried until all there was heard were sniffles.

"Ok come on, Love, let's get you changed before you catch a cold." He said while bringing me out clothes from his closet. I took them and he turned around while I undressed out of my soaked jeans, t-shirt, binder, boxers, and his sweater.

I put on some clean boxers, along with some elastic pajama pants and an oversized hoodie he had, everything being very transgender friendly.

He grabbed my clothes and put them in the wash before going back over to me and hugging me tightly.

He knew exactly what I needed now. God I missed his hugs.

I jumped up into his arms.

He held onto me tightly while carrying me over to the bed and laying me down there while holding me.

"We can talk tomorrow, just get some rest, my love." I physically melted into him and felt his warm arms wrap around me.

I slowly drifted off to sleep, missing Mark, but still enjoying what was happening right now.

My eyes closed softly as I took in around me one last time. The posters hung up of an smp, arctic monkeys, Lovejoy, and a few more. Not to mention the pride flag hung up that I sent him when we were together.

I fully closed my eyes for the last time tonight while the soft music played in the background, only lulling me to sleep even faster.

I missed him.

--------------

Haha back again suckers! So it might seem like romance is re sparkling and I was going to say that it wasn't but let's just see how it goes.

I did think that you guys deserved to know what happened so here is the next part.

Hope you guys are liking this so far!

Love you all!!

Wc: 899