Toby

I woke up to Oliver asleep peacefully. I got up carefully, and made sure to email my school that I was sick. It was a Friday so it shouldn't be much of a deal.

I knew my mom was probably already at work, this being her traveling week, so she should be gone for the next two weeks.

Most of her clothes were gone so I took that as a, 'i left money on the counter, do whatever the fuck you want.' type situation.

I made some quick omelets for us and made sure to put extra cheese on Oli's.

What sucked about our relationship is that we were both really soft and fragile. So when it came to comforting, we both knew what we needed but could never speak up about it. I did learn a lot from what Oli needed and wanted from it though, which is why I made sure to get him some orange juice, a stuffed animal, and have a line of movies lined up for today. Also had Advil because he was obviously drunk out of his mind yesterday.

I took the stuff back to my room to see Oli sitting up and completely hiding his head in his arms.

"Fuckin' hell, what happened last night..?" He asked as he looked around, realizing where the hell he was.

"Advil is on the tray, along with orange juice and water. I made sure to get your favorite brand of orange juice along with your omelet which has extra cheese and ketchup on the side. Stuffed animal is right beside you and i have your favorite show loaded up on my laptop." I said while placing down the tray. I set up my laptop and turned on Bluey for him to watch. I decided to go take a shower and get ready to stream for today so I don't have to later.

I only turned on Bluey because I knew that he would get too sucked into it and not go through anything. He's such a child.

I went ahead and grabbed some clothes, a towel, and my phone to go and play music.

I went and looked on it, only to find a text from a stranger- 'Rainypills'-? Who's that..?

I just ignored it for now, focusing on the task at hand, not looking down.

I turned on my random shower playlist, undressing and covering the mirror, being careful to not look down at all.

Some simple songs came on, like "heat waves, I love you so, call me what you like", and more. I lightly sang along while finishing with cleaning myself.

I carefully stepped out, engulfing myself into a towel and drying myself off.

I got into fresh clothes, including my binder, a red and black shirt with chains, and a pair of black ripped jeans. Overall my normal outfit.

I walked out of the bathroom with my hair still slightly damp, heading back to my room to go and annoy Oli.

I went and jumped out on top of him, hugging him and relaxing as he yelled for me to get off of him, noticably giggling.

We just rested there for a moment, just taking in this feeling. This one thing I've missed.

Him.

I hug him loosely before letting go and getting up, preparing for a stream.

I'm not a huge streamer but I have a couple thousands. I make sure Oli has headphones in and the bed is out of view from the stream before going and setting it up, getting ready to start it.